What form, let's assume a physical body, does time have? Your opinion. - page 40

Svinozavr:
You can feel everything through you. What the hell do you care that some clock, ticking away, has passed 300 years. You are you.

well, where there is no life, is there time? if i am here on earth, is there time on the moon, is it the same as here?

ZS: Three blind men were led to an elephant from different directions and asked to describe what it was like.

- Oh, it's something long, like a rope," said the first one.

- No, no, it's as thick as a snake," said the second.

- 'No, come now,' objected the third, 'an elephant is four pillars.

That's how we are. )

Theories, guesses, conjectures,,,,

And how do you explain this fact from the real world?

One day I was walking in the Kuntsevsky park and stumbled on a concrete wall.

Next, after walking through this hole in the concrete, I found myself in an area I was not familiar with.

Without long thinking I asked the first passer-by where the stop of tram No. 27 is, and the elderly man I passed by answered with astonishment, that he has been living there for many years.

But I had never even heard of such a tram.)

The man's answer to my second question: "Where am I?" --- was simply shocking)))

It turned out that I was in another area of Moscow (Maryino) ,,,, what was going on in his head impossible to describe (just a brain explosion).

Having come to itself has gone to the initial point and with huge impatience tried to find that wall with a hole, but to no avail.

It was getting dark and I had to return home in a confused state of mind.

Well, that's the "pie" ....

Well, the eyewitnesses are starting to pull up.... (will the meeting be starting soon?)

sanyooooook:

well, where there is no life, is there time? if i am here on earth, is there time on the moon, is it the same as here?

ZS: Three blind men were led to an elephant from different directions and asked to describe what it was

- Oh, it's something long, like a rope," said the first one.

- No, no, it's as thick as a snake," said the second.

- 'No, come on,' objected the third, 'an elephant is four pillars.

That's the way we are. )

Uh-huh. )))

lol101:

Theories, guesses, conjectures,,,,

And how do you explain this fact from the real world?

One day I was walking in the Kuntsevsky park and stumbled on a concrete wall.

Next, after walking through this hole in the concrete, I found myself in an area I was not familiar with.

Without long thinking I asked the first passer-by where the stop of tram No. 27 is, and the elderly man I passed by answered with astonishment, that he has been living there for many years.

But I had never even heard of such a tram.)

The man's answer to my second question: "Where am I?" --- was simply shocking)))

It turned out that I was in another area of Moscow (Maryino) ,,,, what was going on in his head impossible to describe (just a brain explosion).

Having come to itself has gone to the initial point and with huge impatience tried to find that wall with a hole, but to no avail.

It was getting dark and I had to return home in a confused state of mind.

Well, that's the "pie" ....

Sometimes you drink so much that you don't remember coming home, but you were visiting friends on the other side of town.)

Consciousness can be anywhere. Even at the deathbed of its host. Right now. Or catch yourself slurping Martian oil somewhere on an asteroidal dump surrounded by the same amazed.

What then do we say about some trivial things like spatial aberrations in Moscow...))

That's not what this is about. Here and now. What do you see? That's how you trade... Amen...

sanyooooook:
Sometimes you drink so much that you don't remember coming home, but you were visiting friends on the other side of town.)

no, it's called a tele-permission.

Svinozavr:

That's not what this is about. Here and now. What do you see? That's how you trade... Amen...

It's all about the high road, and you're all bidding... bidding...

RomanS:

No, it's called tele-portation
but how? I was teleported without my knowledge (maybe even by myself), as Peter says, time only if I was conscious, I drank - consciousness went out, time stood still, but I was moving in space )

sanyooooook:
I was teleported by someone without my knowledge (maybe even by myself), as Peter says, time is only when I am conscious, I drank - the consciousness has gone out, time has stopped, but I was travelling in space )
I agree, myself many times telepathized in such a way :))) but here it seems to be a walk in the park, the idea was to be sober, walk usually when fresh in the head, and drunk - hobble ))