What form, let's assume a physical body, does time have? Your opinion. - page 18

Svinozavr:

Roman. Such branches do not serve cognitive purposes, but to liberate the mind. And it is useful. So you are in vain...

Otherwise... time is a feature of human perception of the universe.

Yes, I agree... Useful. It's just that maybe I was taking it so (seriously-cognitively). (Generally the formulation of the question: "Time as a physical body???" is the first time I've heard of it, that time is a physical body? There and at A.Einstein, I think, in his theory of relativity time is treated differently... something there, I mean time - shrinks, expands at speeds close to near light speed, twin effect, etc., but not time as a physical body... "nonsense"). On the subject of liberation of consciousness - one does not have to go far (pr. - someone lasso (Vitaly)) - In such branches too someone's consciousness will soon become "liberated" - up to the level of a ban ... :-))) but then yes ... useful in some places... :-)))

P.S. I would phrase it slightly differently... "Such branches serve no cognitive purpose"... but a good provocation for a ban.

Yurixx:

Fransworth, do you understand me ? :-)

Jurixxxxxx, do you think I will continue to waste an unrecoverable resource on something you don't understand (and no one does, because "There is what is not and there is no what is")? No, I won't.

:о)

Roman.:

P.S. I would phrase it somewhat differently... "This kind of VETHING serves no cognitive purpose"... but a good provocation for a ban.

))) Well... if someone starts "raving about foul language"...

Svinozavr:
))) Well... if someone starts "raving about the swear words"...

)))... And why not... Holidays are in full swing...

P.S. Another toast: "To the liberation of consciousness!" "Hooray", tvschi!!! :-)))

Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah, hurrah, hurrah!!!

What do you meditate on, friend of lighter days? <br / translate="no"> What mantra will you give to my weary soul?
Hot crosses burn on the domes of churches.
And with them we are in harmony, introducing Wu Wei to life.

Svinozavr:

Don't take this as rubbish, but it comes to mind:

I wonder what Commodus means? Maud's house? ... If one delves into the nature of action in a consistent and dispassionate way, I think the motto is most true: "Vanity is the engine of progress! And its disgrace."

Techno:
I said my opinion, that's all ...
Great, I did the same thing. I could have justified it. But it only makes sense to do so for those whose own opinion does not prevent them from hearing others.

What form does time take, as a physical body would suggest? Your opinion... In MetaTrader 4, in case you haven't noticed, the form is already specified: month, week, day, etc... or is that not enough?

Farnsworth:

Yurixxxxxx, do you think I'm going to continue to waste an irreplaceable resource on something you don't understand (and no one does, because "There is something that isn't and there isn't")? No, I won't.

:о)

Sergey, you are not New Year serious? Or did you run out of vodka? Or are you really offended by my pronunciation? It was a misprint. I don't know how these English names are spelled in Russian.

Yurixx:
Great, I did the same thing. I could have justified it. But it only makes sense to do so for those whose own opinions do not prevent them from hearing others.
Opinion is a headline, but justification and facts are the basis. I can change or correct my opinion if I hear the reasons, everything makes sense to me.