THE NEW NIPPLE SYSTEM! - page 10

OnGoing:
This topic is also characterised by an initial misconception of the cross formation mechanism and its interaction with the majors.

If Metatrader had operated in parallel not only with currency instruments, but with currencies themselves, the topic probably would not have appeared

abolk:

If Metatrader had not only traded currencies but also currency, the topic might not have arisen

remember the currency brokers in 90's and currency exchanges with different rates so it is not as important as how

abolk:

And the author at the beginning of the thread, what are the inverse pairs? Now read my comment to you, only with two pairs

I copy your comment to me: You got a plus because:

You entered three pairs: pair1, pair2, pair3.

The sum of currencies is not zero, but pair4.

The direction of pair4 (fortuitously chosen because of the direction of pairs1-3) gave you a plus.

I didn't enter 3 pairs. And there is no way 4 could work out. The following should happen in this TS. We should overlap a profitable and losing position. And on aggregate we should arrive at a profit (but not necessarily). The only thing we do not know what pair currently prevails in the movement. Of course we can find out which pair prevails in the movement at the moment, but it may change in 5 minutes.

That is why the drawdown takes place.

I'm not saying that this strategy is a grail and I'm not going to trade by it. I tried it and gave my opinion and I don't want to take the rap for the author.

FoxUA:

and remember the '90s and the exchange offices with different rates, so it's not as important as how

Oh, shit. Do you even understand the thought that is contained in your thoughts? Even the simplest neural network would have learned unerringly how to classify the futility of all the "ideas" in this thread

Vlad72:

I'm copying your comment to me: You got profit because you entered three pairs: Pair1, Pair2, Pair3 and so on:

You entered three pairs: pair1, pair2, pair3.

The sum of currencies is not zero, but pair4.

The direction of pair4 (fortuitously chosen because of the direction of pairs1-3) is what gave you the plus.

I didn't enter with 3 pairs. And there is no way 4 can work. The following should happen in this TS. There should be an overlap between a profitable and a losing position. The only thing we do not know what pair currently prevails in the movement. Of course we can find out which pair prevails in the movement at the moment, but it may change in 5 minutes.

That is why the drawdown takes place.

I'm not saying that this strategy is a grail and I'm not going to trade by it. I tried it and gave my opinion and I don't want to take the rap for the author.

It can and has been the case with these two pairs going in different directions and God forbid you put both minuses in the wrong place and very deep, from personal experience

FoxUA:
If you do not want to be a newcomer, you should put both minuses in the wrong direction and even in very deep ones, from personal experience.

That's the thing. If this TS was profitable, there wouldn't be so many opinions about methods of trading on Forex, everyone would work like that and wouldn't lose their deposits over and over again.

I'm sure a "newbie" got in, created a branch and flew away.

the topic is scrapped because it's a pre........ trade and then a valerian in tones

Mischek:

i have no idea what risks you are taking - if you buy in volumes, according to the specification of your brokerage company, you will get 0, not counting spreads, commissions and swaps.

i absolutely agree - the instant profit will be 0 minus spreads, ...noises.

The theme of arbitrage/pipsing/scalping is not interesting to me, but the connection of crosses and pairs with close correlation properties or strong economic links is interesting

I would just like to investigate the following trading option: buy/sell with the current trend on a small TF eurusd, gbpusd,eurgbp with TP=100pp and SL=100

IgorM:

here i totally agree - instant profit would be 0 minus spread, ...noise

The theme of arbitrage/pipsing/scalping is not interesting to me, but the connection of crosses and pairs with close correlation properties or strong economic links is interesting

I would like to investigate the following trading option: buy/sell by the current trend on small TFs eurusd, gbpusd,eurgbp with TP=100pp and SL=100

Möbius ring

abolk:

Mobius ring

maybe, maybe not - maybe there is some merit in entering at the same time in the flat areas (possibly in the inter-session flat) on these three pairs with the same TP and SL, as all three pairs have different support/resistance levels or Murray levels, etc.