EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1506

ernst:

In 24 hours)))))) I can imagine how much you made last year))))

Last year I lost my deposit and was trying out a new strategy. I only made $12,000 in surplus that year. The new strategy is more reliable and profitable.

kamik:

There will be a rollback in the long term. But it's a long shot. I think in a month or two. In the meantime it will grow with the target 1.3750

And in a month or two we will move to 1.375))

ernst:

And in a month or two we will move towards 1.375))

I think it will be a little bit faster, not 2 for sure. I see no more than 24 hours ahead. I am not a psychic.)

kamik:

Last year, I lost my deposit and was trying out a new strategy. I made $12,000 in surplus that year. And now the new strategy is safer and more profitable.

I gained - it's like a slot machine)))

ernst:

It's like a slot machine)))

Well it actually is a slot machine ) Every deal is a mate ) We have to wait for a new H4 candle 2 minutes left )

Target for the next 2 hours 1.3694

kamik:

Well this is actually a slot machine ) Every deal is a mate ) We have to wait for a new H4 candle 2 minutes left )

I will not interrupt))))

kamik:
Target for the next 2 hours is 1.3694

Why did you make $1,190 in 24 hours and only $12,000 last year? Or did you make 12 grand just on the EUR/USD? ))))

ernst:

Why did you make $1,190 in 24 hours and only $12,000 last year? Or did you make 12 grand just on EUR/USD? ))))

I just lost a big deposit and I didn't make any money until I traded it back. For me, earning is a net profit.

kamik:

I just lost a big deposit and I haven't made any money yet. For me, earning is a net profit.

How much did you start with?