EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1473

Tantrik:

probably 36.

Then 1.3620-30

ernst:

Then 1.3620-30.

I am not ruling out the 1.3572 option either.

strangerr:

The bears will do everything fast and the main thing is not to miss the moment, for myself I expect that it will be slightly above 1.36.

The fact that it will not be exactly 36 is certain - it may be 1.3598, in fact, every top on the left may be a maximum. In general, the EUR is a pocket currency and is fully controlled by speculators (USD/JPY is quite another matter - TA works and the Aussie is hard to move) and everybody calls to the EUR, and the spread is the best there! (one psychologist has already opened a 2e place in a week) to trade the euro - to be a psychologist. My opinion - the euro is being sold, but they are afraid to take it down, they may drop 300 points by the evening.... (now they will read it and do the opposite :-))

Tantrik:

The fact that it will not be exactly 36, it could be 1.3598 - in fact every top on the left could be a high. In general, the EUR is a pocket currency and is fully controlled by speculators (USD/JPY is quite another matter - TA works and the Aussie is hard to move) and everyone is calling to the EUR, and the spread is the best there! (one psychologist has already opened a 2e place in a week) to trade the euro - to be a psychologist. My opinion - the euro is being sold, but they are afraid to take it down, they may drop 300 points by the evening.... (now they will read it and do the opposite :-))

The euro might not go down at all, that is why I say that the main thing is not to miss it))))

strangerr:

Yesterday morning I posted a screenshot. Weekly is good, but within a weekly candle a 500 pips movement is not much.

This one?

I am not familiar with this system :(

Could you say in a few words why the RMS and why it should go down to 1.30-1.31?

Tantric, is eurochief not boring?))

strangerr:

It could be nothing else, that's why I say, the main thing is not to miss it))))

Worse, if the pivot point is on Sunday, it will be like this week with 1.3180...

Zy: my hand is getting tired of selling, hehehe:)))

chepikds:

Worse, if the pivot point is on Sunday, it will be like this week with 1.3180...

Zy: my hand is getting tired of selling, hee-hee:)))

if it's real .... i don't envy you ...full pts ...

with my traffic, to boost it)