EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1300

Yes we have... seen.... In this case I have only one moose, I won't deny it......

nikelodeon:
Yes we have... we've seen it.... In this case I have only one moose, I won't deny it......

Nah... it's not specifically to your screenshots ;)

Everyone has it or had it. And maybe they still will.

93408:

Somewhere like that :)))

Way to go guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean the self-criticism

Not exactly self-criticism... I am bragging :)))

I went in the sell at 1.3285, when the divergence was formed on the day. The first long at 1.3260 (balance line 4H signal) and 1.3251 (balance line D signal). Then on the breakdown of the fractal on the daily - 1.3070. Then 1.3125 (4H balance line signal) and 1.2965 (4H balance line signal). I got out of all trades at 1.2915 out of consideration that it does not happen that well, and if it does, it will not last long :)))

Now the pending orders are down at 1.2900 and up at 1.3016

But I think it will go down:

1. On the daily AO - crossing zero.

2. On the 4H AO - saucer.

3. The penultimate 4H candle is a bearish takeover. Therefore, the pending orders are above and below the candle.

That's about it.

93408:

Not exactly self-criticism... I am bragging :)))

I went in the sell at 1.3285, when the divergence was formed on the day. The first long at 1.3260 (balance line 4H signal) and 1.3251 (balance line D signal). Then on the breakdown of the fractal on the daily - 1.3070. Then 1.3125 (4H balance line signal) and 1.2965 (4H balance line signal). I got out of all trades at 1.2915 out of consideration that it does not happen that well, and if it does, it will not last long :)))

Now the pending orders are down at 1.2900 and up at 1.3016

But I think it will go down:

1. On the daily AO - crossing zero.

2. On the 4H AO - saucer.

3. The penultimate 4H candle is a bearish takeover. Therefore, the pending orders are above and below the candle.

That's about it.

I see there are some Bill Williams followers here =))))

That's right :)

93408:
That's right :)

That's the kind of thing my Fourier extrapolator draws on H4 and D1. Anyone interested is welcome.

Files:

93408:

Roman.:

This is my Fourier extrapolator on H4 and D1. Who is interested, please.

Nice indicator with some psychic elements :)

Just this week's

week's forecast:

the daily forecast shows

4 hours:

1 hour:

From Monday we'll have to look at the process itself :)