EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1144

Flat continuation - "first the sells earned then the buys" now waiting from the sells + then the short winter pre-New Year's day is over.

Please send me the cheetah I downloaded it once and now I can not find it thanks in advance

Another divert on the one-minute mark

5drakon:
Please send me the cheetah I downloaded it once and now I can not find it thanks in advance
Files:
gepard_5.0.rar  120 kb

here is the picture: prices are already very close by level, but by time of execution one more day, i wonder how it will work out???strangerr, please give a comment

I have been working with Gepard on the demo, I am very dissatisfied. 15 minutes opened 28 positions at once, all in the red, further worse, some started to close in the red, plus three quid,

My first deposit after a week with a profit 100bucks, and the minus is -4000, further worse, after two months, the deposit is 7800, but minus-6500, I threw it out and stand aside!

I see, otherwise it wouldn't be in the public domain. Thank you all, someone even recommended it to me I don't remember what time the news is today.

Ekonom:
here is the picture: prices are already very close by level, but by time of execution one more day, i wonder how it will work out???strangerr, please give a comment

Why one day?