EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 982

odiseif:
and I don't care ...I'm in the castle ..... shureure a friend pair ...forgot about the Eurochip .... until the right signal ...I'll wait both ways ...

he is going lower and very seriously -

strangerr:

The move downwards is not very fast and the candlesticks do not inspire confidence.

Look at the H4, there are two clear shoulders formed after correction, going downwards, turning the monthly channel with a move to the border of the 4-month channel...

If no one minds, this is how I will try to enter, considerations: at this point, more than half of the micro move down will have been passed and it will become dangerously close to the nearest maximum, where many stops are placed, I am sure, and stops are the basis for the move. I put the stoploss at this point, because if it does not go up from this point, it will definitely drop. in short, these are decisive points in my mind. tp put there as the second wave, there has been passed about this much and for 4 days

So, what is it?

wow what's going on))))

oleniknik:

I'm not going to argue with you... )))))) ... but it's too early for me... .... but the first prerequisite is there ...i agree .... I'm blind I don't see any serious upside yet...

when we go above today's highs ...I would be for a correction ...but it looks like a bait ....

and if we do ... let it go ... it's only a correction ... we're still going down .... let's go ... and forward ...

First - we have updated the local high - we will not update the local low

Second - two equally weighted shoulders

The third one is the border of the monthly channel - for the further move it is necessary to correct the upper point for the subsequent reversal

And lastly, we have a full-fledged five-wave in the classic...

forte928:

First - we updated the local maximum - we will not update the local minimum

The third one is the border of the monthly channel - for the further move it is necessary to correct the upper point for the subsequent reversal

and lastly, we have a full-fledged pentovolt in the classics.

killed .... to death

forte928:

the Fed report should also be mentioned)))))))) and another 100p))

forte928:

how far up the waves are showing???

What happened to the euro, who knows? 100pps in 10 min. waved off)))))