EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 614

AlexSTAL:
You said it yourself - it will all depend on the news.... Don't contradict yourself

Nothing will depend on the news, the news release may give a 50-100 pips advance in the opposite direction to the trend. Whether we go to 1.4050 or 1.4150, it will not stop the fall of the Euro. Because the time has come. I wrote about it hundreds of times, I do not understand why everybody is so concerned about the gaps, well, they opened with a gap, so is it a tragedy?

barfly13:

I'm afraid you're the one who's making a mess here))) Either give me an example of what I said about the news!
Gaps are not born out of nothing. Weekends just happen over the weekend...

strangerr:

Nothing will depend on the news, the maximum that the news can give is a 50-100 pips move of the pair in the opposite direction to the trend. Whether we go to 1.4050 or 1.4150, it will not stop the Euro from falling. Because the time has come.
I did not say anything about a trend reversal, however

AlexSTAL:
I didn't say anything about changing the trend, though

And you should have, because the trend has changed. You'd better talk about what you really care about - your TS, as I understand it does not suit you, so post screenshots, explain the rules of entry/exit using it, maybe someone will tell you something, there is nothing to be shy about.

strangerr:
And for nothing, because he has changed.

And if you look at it from this angle?

strangerr:

And you should, because it has changed. If you'd rather talk about the thing that really bothers you, about your TS, as I understand it does not suit you, post screenshots, explain the rules of entry/exit using it, maybe someone will suggest something, there is nothing to be shy about.

I've posted it before... I'm trading manually on stochastics on several TFs...

I just haven't had amazing results yet, so I'm partly on the lookout...

My opinion on the Euros for the next week, there are several options for the situation to develop in terms of seniority:

1. down to 3650 then 1.40 most likely

2. up to 4049 or max 4134 and then down to 3700 and up to 1.40

the main concept is that the month will close at 1.40 and the next move will depend on the 3rd of November

TheXpert:

How about looking at it from this angle?

Channels are a good thing, but breakdowns do happen:)))

dentraf:

In my opinion on the Euros for next week, there are a few possibilities for the development of the situation by seniority:

1. down to 3650 then 1.40 most likely

2. up to 4049 or max 4134 and then down to 3700 and up to 1.40

the main concept is that the month will close at 1.40 and the next move will depend on the 3rd of November

The start of option 2 is correct, only 1.40 won't be afterwards.

strangerr:

The start of option 2 is correct, only 1.40 won't be afterwards.

I wonder what your target for the end of the week is?