EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 364

Tp on the euro is set at 1.38.

strangerr:
Tp on the euro has been set at 1.38.

Good morning!

Will the rise be steeper or gentler in your view?

AlexSTAL:

Good morning!

Will the climb be steeper or gentler in your view?

I know it will be, but I'm not really interested.

Linda Raschke's book, Secrets of the Exchange, also describes the Waves of Wolf.
Files:
birgsecrets.zip  2293 kb

ernst:
Linda Raschke's book "Secrets of the Stock Market", also describes "Waves of Wolf" there.
The model is not only described by Linda Raschke, there are many books and articles and drawings on the net, show me the target and stop loss calculations from these models, as well as the rules for entering the trade.

strangerr:
The model is described not only by Linda Raschke, but in many books and articles and there are plenty of drawings on the net, show me the target and stop loss calculations from these models, as well as the rules for entering the trade.

"There are a lot of books and articles and drawings on the net with calculations of stop loss targets etc.

ernst:

"there are plenty of books and articles and drawings on the net" with calculations of goal stops, etc.

nuh-uh:))) There's even a calculation of the time to reach the goals in some of them, but it's all bullshit. That's just hilarious:

strangerr:
nuh-uh:))) There's even a goal time calculation in some of them, but it's all bullshit.

I don't use Woolf waves, but I think it deserves a lot of respect. The book is just so, if anyone is interested.

ernst:
I don't use Woolf waves, but I think it deserves a lot of respect. I posted the book in this way, if anyone is interested.
The book is good, no variants here. I have been testing these models for about a year and a half and I can say that I have never encountered in any book a complete description of their practical application. If a man earns on it, he will never put out all the details.