EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 197

Mathemat:
That's just one of the scenarios, gip. Besides, even if we "almost definitely have to go down to fifth", that tells us little: predicting the end of fourth is an extremely difficult business. And the fourth can climb up very high.
1.4559 to be exact. THIS ONLY with a favourable news backdrop. H4 is more of a medium term.

All in all, one negative thing for the US economy Bernanke said. Deficits will go up, taxes will go up, money will be re-borrowed and debt restructured, something will come up "if the recovery slows", if things get really bad we will increase interest rates, etc. Apparently everyone has been thrown into the cache in the footsteps, so there is a surge in the need for dollars.

It is worth remembering that just recently, the reform of Wall Street has been successfully completed (in short, all the big businesses in America are now under the control of the helmsman, if suddenly there is a threat to the economy, then a super chocolate hero will fly in and save everyone! =) Pure Robin Hood =)

p.s. this reform will have a positive effect in the future, when the parities will be aligned, until that is ...X.Z. =) (more precisely when the economies of ALL countries will be relatively BALANCED) these Boogers have that key word =)

gip:
All in all, one negative thing for the US economy Bernanke has expressed.

So - can we relax until Monday?

tara:

So we can relax until Monday?

I have my doubts...

Grebovik:

Got it, smoke till Friday.

Grebovik:

I'm troubled by doubts...
?

tara:
?

By all accounts they should be heading south. I don't remember who posted the "chart from the future", before 2012. I have marked myself in my notebook that it is a steep drop from about August 1, and by 04.08.10 we will reach 1.2500. That will be a funny one, if it comes true. And even more interesting then is the calculation system.

Here it is: https://forum.mql4.com/ru/33000/page31 . Good luck, everyone!