EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 183

I do not see Strenzier, Fote, Gip, Matemata, Sever, what is it, is everyone going to Bora Bora?)

strelets:
Is "Ichimoku" a good indicator?
Register at http://rutracker.org and use a keyword search such as "forex" to find a wealth of information you may take a long time to research. You can only start with a demo account. It'll take you about 6 months to get the hang of it. You can't lose any money, so you'd better start with a demo account.

Grebovik:
Register at http://rutracker.org and use a keyword search such as "forex" to find a wealth of information that you will study for a long time. Start with just a demo account. It'll take you about 6 months to get the hang of it. You can't lose any money, so you'd better start with a demo account.

Thank you...

odiseif:
I do not see Strenger, Fote, Gip, Matemata, Sever, what is it really like to go to BoraBora?)
I guess they've had enough... :)))

Gip, did you let your kindergarteners out on vacation again? When are you gonna get your shit together? I can't get through all this stuff in one day.

Put half of them in the corner, put the rest in the classroom, so they can learn how to read...

P.S. Thank you very much.

No offense, guys, but it's impossible to read. I have to take a sedative. )))))

I have nothing against shorts. They just started talking too early about "strong" shorts trading on H1. I am short and long every day :))))

Tantrik:
USD/CHF, H1

The Swiss franc is trading inside the long-term downtrend, testing it from below. There is also an indicative support line for the short-term uptrend, which will come into play after the resistance line of the downtrend is broken. Thus, we can see a triangle, which gives an opportunity to orientate further actions after breaking out of the uncertainty zone. It is worth noting that the long-term downtrend line is stronger than the short-term uptrend line, therefore a breakdown of the long-term trend will give a stronger buy signal, while overcoming the support will consequently continue the already entrenched trend.

The trend is local, anti-Wolf.

By the way, a classic 1-2-3 reversal on Sperandeo, Denis to his delight.

darka7:
I have nothing against shorts. They just started talking too early about "strong" shorts trading on H1. I am short and long every day :))))
On the hourly chart a reversal is looming on the euro pound

The pair has reached 1.3, I don't hear any cheers and I don't see any massive shorts, where are our wave-goers?

It's going to be 1.3070