Is it possible to double the deposit in a month on DJI on CFDs? - page 8

Risk:

Ah, so there was no Sharpe Ratio before MT5 ? :)

MT4 made idiots of all locks, and MT5 will calculate everything by itself.

The Sharpe Ratio can be adequately calculated only on a long history, because there is a standard deviation in the denominator.

You don't understand how it should be used to analyse the strategy, so why make such assumptions. You don't need much history, but as much as the tester gave out, and it is counted by trade history. in principle, it is not needed if there is an equity chart itself, because a two-dimensional picture is much better than a single point.

Thank you for the timetable

In yesterday's session, the deposit drawdown was just over 27%, i.e. there was a pullback from +10% to -19%. The reason is another attempt of XOM (Exxon Mobil) to break through the resistance and change the previous direction from downward to upward. No errors were detected in the work of the Expert Advisor.

Alpari NZ Limited

Account: 2432241 Name: Reshetov Currency: USD 2010 June 9, 06:57
Closed Transactions:
TicketOpen TimeTypeSizeItem PriceS / LT / PClose Time PriceCommissionTaxesSwapProfit
771157772010.06.07 14:47balanceDeposit10 000.00
0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
Closed P/L: 0.00
Open Trades:
TicketOpen TimeTypeSizeItem PriceS / LT / P PriceCommissionTaxesSwapProfit
771209162010.06.07 15:30sell15.83#xom60.000.000.0061.200.000.000.43-1 899.60
0.00 0.00 0.43 -1 899.60
Floating P/L: -1 899.17
Working Orders:
TicketOpen TimeTypeSizeItem PriceS / LT / PMarket Price
No transactions
Summary:
Deposit/Withdrawal: 10 000.00 Credit Facility: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: 0.00 Floating P/L: -1 899.17 Margin: 9 498.00
Balance: 10 000.00 Equity: 8 100.83 Free Margin: -1 397.17

However, this is not the first and probably not the last failed Exxon Mobil reversal attempt in recent days.

Nevertheless, XOM is still in the lead relative to other stocks. The EA will therefore still stand on its chart today. Where this will lead to is not yet known, as two options are possible:

1. The price will go down, reducing the drawdown or it will take a profit and stay below the MA20

2. The price will go up. In this case, if at the opening of the session it will be above MA20, the EA will reverse to a buy position. In such an outcome, the losses will be locked in.

The closest challenger to the lead at the moment is PFE (Pfizer Inc.). It is possible that at the end of today's session, this company will become the leader, replacing Exxon Mobil

Reshetov, how did your week end, what were the results?

vis_inet:
Reshetov, how did your week end, what were the results?
A drawdown of 30% of the initial deposit

On the right of offtopic.

Unfortunately I managed to double the deposit using the same system in a couple of days, but only on the sports betting exchange. But you can't bet much there, because there are few gamblers and you can't use MM. But stationary and predictability is high enough.

Here's another bet:

Even if I lose this bet, I'm still in the black by 62 roubles.

It's a shame that paired bets can be made on small amounts. It's almost like a real cent bet.

Reshetov:

Here's another bet:

Even if I lose this bet, I'm still in the black by 62 roubles.

It's a shame that paired bets can be made on small amounts. It's almost like a real cent bet.

Have you tried betting?

AlexSTAL:
Have you ever tried betting?

What do you mean? Through bookmakers? No, it's useless through bookmakers, because the odds are low and they cheat as much as they can, starting with reducing the odds on bets already made, or blocking accounts and withdrawing money if winnings are consecutive, as in the above screenshots.

I do not get involved with bookmakers and do not advise others. The only thing you should do is bet on exchanges, i.e. you should only bet where the broker has his bread from the commission, not from the losses of his clients.

So apparently this is the end of the unbroken winning streak in sports betting? Paraguay have already scored 1 goal against Italy in the first half.