MT5 tester available!!!! - page 3

Следует поддержать.

Если стратегия не пипсовочная, то всё так и будет.
Во всяком случае оптимизацию можно вначале так делать.
А уже в окрестностях интересных комбинаций - до уточнять.

Perhaps you (and a few others) should go here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/841

MetaDriver >>:

Наверное тебе (и ишо ряду товарисчей) уже сюда: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/841

Thanks for the invitation.
;)

How can I do testing if I just need to check the simultaneous trading of one Expert Advisor on several pairs? Maybe we should make a mode in the tester where we simply select required currency pairs. Now I think we should directly elaborate in the code for such testing.

I have a question for the author of the thread, why is this the title of the thread?

MT5 tester available!!!!

for example, why not call it "toaster mt5 available", I don't think there will be much difference

Dezil >>:
А как тестировать если мне просто надо проверить одновременную торговлю одного эксперта на нескольких парах? Может стоить сделать в тестере такой режим где просто выбираются галочками необходимые валютные пары. Сейчас я так понимаю придется непосредственно в коде изголяться для такого тестирования.

Refer to the first page of this thread - the exact same question has already been asked:

The Strategy Tester in MetaTrader 5 is multicurrency - you do not need to do any settings, just use any symbols, timeframes and trade on any symbols. The tester prepares all the necessary data and caches them transparently for the user.

Parallel branch: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/94/page5
Access any data, trade whatever you want and do not think about any settings. Everything has already been thought out for you - the tester will pick it up, download it, cache it, simulate it and use it during the first access to a new tool.

The trader and the developer do not need to make any special software gestures for preloading - everything works transparently. As it should.

Dezil >>:
А как тестировать если мне просто надо проверить одновременную торговлю одного эксперта на нескольких парах? Может стоить сделать в тестере такой режим где просто выбираются галочками необходимые валютные пары. Сейчас я так понимаю придется непосредственно в коде изголяться для такого тестирования.

It's very simple!

You can even set up a run on a pair you won't enter!

example:

You can even run on a currency pair you won't be entering!

sSymbol[0]="EURUSD";
   sSymbol[1]="GBPUSD";
   sSymbol[2]="AUDUSD";
   sSymbol[3]="NZDUSD";
   sSymbol[4]="USDCAD";
   sSymbol[5]="USDCHF";

///
ic = ... ; // индекс 

SymbolInfoDouble(sSymbol[ic],SYMBOL_ASK);  // получим ASK любой пары 

Renat >>:

Обратитесь к первой странице этой темы - точно такой же вопрос уже задавался:

Yes I have read it.

What should I do to test the standard MACD Expert Advisor on EURUSD plus GBPUSD, for example? I understand that the EA has to be rewritten in some way - that's what bothers me.

YuraZ >>:

Все очень просто!

Вы можете даже выставить прогон по той паре по которой не будете входить!

пример:

допустим в тестере выставили GBPJPY, а торгуем совсем на других

That's my point: from the beginning the EA should be written for trading on several pairs. This is justified when the idea of the EA is to connect the traded pairs, but if we just want to evaluate the performance of the EA on several pairs at once, where there is no meaningful connection in the algorithm?

KUDOS TO THE METHAQUOT!!!

Joker >>:
РЕСПЕКТ МЕТАКВОТУ!!!

Yes. Thank you very much for the multi-currency tester-optimiser!