Does the Grail exist? - page 90

LeoV >>:

Да, только Альпари в Новой Зеландии. Билет не дешёвый ))))

Why the ticket, which banks do you use for the transfer? ;)

Ubajal писал(а) >>Why the ticket, what kind of banks do you drive through? ;)

You're in financial intelligence. So find out. Then write it up for everyone. )))

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

I'll distinguish.

What links ideas and work is that ideas are only ideas, and to be able to benefit from them, you have to work and turn them into reality.

I'm not sure you have anything to lose... If you're talking about ideas.

Nothing connects them... and how is a manager different from an entrepreneur? And the synergetic method of searching helped me once (in the 90s I worked at a construction mag.). Do you want me to send you a soul development test?

LeoV >>:

Ты ж из финансовой разведки. Вот и выясни. Потом напишешь для всех. )))

I'm not from there, Leo, what makes you think that, I'm just a man. I told you it's just a service, and you keep telling me all about it.

Tantrik >>:

Ничего их не связывает... а чем менеджер от предпринимателя отличаеться? А синергетически метод поиска мне когда то помогало (в 90-е работ в маг. строит матер.) а хотите я вам тест на уровень развития души вышлю?

I have been both a manager and an entrepreneur, and I know the difference between the two. Send me the test, of course. :)

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

I have been both a manager and an entrepreneur, and I know the difference between the two. Send me the test, of course. :)

So what's the difference?? the test works (checked it myself) after the correct answer!

Tantrik >>:

Так чем отличаются?? тест рабочий (сам проверял) после првильного ответа!

There are many, many differences. I think the main difference is in the attitude to business. For a manager, a job is just a job (or career); for an entrepreneur, it is always something individual and personal. Sometimes it's a dull source of income (then ideologically it is not much different from a salaried manager), sometimes it's an opportunity to change the reality of your life and the lives of those around you the way you want it to be, sometimes it's something completely unexpected. Of course, this is my personal opinion. I am not a big entrepreneur. I have never owned a corporation - such entrepreneurs may have a different way of thinking. :)

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

There are many, many differences. I think the main difference is the attitude to business. For a manager, a job is just a job (or career); for an entrepreneur, it is always something individual and personal. Sometimes it's a dull source of income (then ideologically it is not much different from a salaried manager), sometimes it's an opportunity to change the reality of your life and the lives of those around you the way you want it to be, sometimes it's something completely unexpected. Of course, this is my personal opinion. I am not a big entrepreneur. I have never owned a corporation - such entrepreneurs may have a different way of thinking. :)

The manager is an employee. An entrepreneur has an idea and hires a manager to implement and optimise it. The foundation is the idea (preferably original), and everything is built on it. And in Forex it is the same, and if you do not find your know-how on the Internet, it is already interesting. That is what I meant by losses.

Ubajal >>:

Я не оттуда Лео, с чего ты взял, я просто человек. Я тебе сказал, что просто служба такая есть, а ты сам всё рассказываеш да рассказываеш

Leo, I'm off. Tomorrow I will call my friend and tell her to delete this letter. You should be more responsible in terms of being informative to newbies, because I want to code one thing on mql, but it's hard to find everything thanks to the flooding.

Tantrik >>:

Менеджер - работник. Предприниматель имеет идею и нанимает менеджера для реализации и оптимизации. В фундаменте лежит идея (лучше оригинальная) от неё всё и строиться. И в форе тоже так и если не найти своё ноу хау в инете то уже интересно. Вот это я имел ввиду потерь.

For example, do you have know-how about forex that you have not found on the internet?