Looking for an MQL4 programmer for cooperation - page 12

Svinozavr >>:

Ну так интересно же. Мы тут (на уровне обсуждения))) принимали участие в вас и наше любопытство извинительно.

Then please specify PAMM with long profitable history you are interested in? ;)

Hedin >>:
Тогда уточните пожалуйста ПАММ с насколько длительно профитной историей Вам интересен? ;)

Observe? Yes, right from the start. The point is not the monetary interest, but to observe the offspring of the union of idea and enthusiasm. That's all.

Hedin писал(а) >> Then please specify PAMM with how long profitable history are you interested in? ;)

In general, I am interested in a PAMM from 6 months. In case of good parameters from 3 months.

And there's no nonsense like 50% deposit increment per day or 100% deposit load...
Regular, conservative trading with a few percent of monthly profitability is enough. This is roughly how iNNovaTrade trades.

Hedin, when you sleep, do you put your beard on or under your blanket?
Why do you have such an avatar? :)
Do you want me to "respond" as well? But look, I use foul language. Is that OK?

Mathemat >>:
И чтобы там не было глупостей типа 50%-го приращения депо за день или 100%-й загрузки депозита...
Достаточно обычной, консервативной торговли с несколькими процентами месячной профитности. Примерно так iNNovaTrade и торгует.
I agree with you about the 100% utilisation, we will try to avoid it, as it is not good.
I don't promise that the daily profits will not exceed +49%, it's up to you ))))

LeoV >>:

Вообще, интересен от полугода. Ну в случае хороших параметров, от 3 месяцев.

As soon as I do, I'll try to remember your wish )).

Svinozavr >>:

Понаблюдать? Да с самого начала. Суть ведь в интересе не денежном, но понаблюдать за потомством союза идеи и энтузиазма. Только и всего.

I'll have to send it to you in person, otherwise LeoV will see it and won't be able to wait half a year to see it ))))

SProgrammer >>:

Хедин, Вы когда спите, бороду на одело или под одеяло кладете?
Зачем вам такой аватар? :)
Мне тоже что ли "откликнуться"? Но смотрите, я матом ругаюсь - ничего?

It's warmer somehow with a beard )))).

You, as a good old acquaintance, through a bribe, I can immediately entrust you to implement TOR 1 about turtles as a warm-up ))))
And if you want to swear, it will be in a separate post, so you can easily delete it without reading ;)

If there are any programmers willing to cooperate, the offer still stands.