An automated advisor for the poor investor. - page 3

With a hundred quid initial deposit, you need the toughest MM to count on a gradual rise to alarger sum. Mistakes cost too much. That's why, roestru, you have to wonder who can offer you a guaranteed 10%/month for free...

roestru писал(а) >>
How much?
Does everyone invest thousands all at once?
What do you think is the starting minimum?

Try to at least start with pams, it's a lost cause with advisers ))))

LeoV >>:

Или нет, один хороший вариант есть - за 100$ пойти купить 2 тёлок по 50 и оторваться. Кайфа и радости будет больше, нежели чем инвестировать незнамо куда незнамо во что ))))

Leonid, you are mistaken, the question is not about the cost of the adviser but about the start-up capital.

Urain писал(а) >> Leonid you're lost, it's not a question of the cost of an advisor, it's a question of start-up capital.

All the more )))) It would be more fun to go out, and more useful ))))) And without unnecessary stress )))) And nerves, as you know, must be protected - they do not recover ))))

If you think logically, an EA can be extremely risky,
For example, a person has $10,000 and is ready to risk $100 100 times.

Urain писал(а) >>
If you think logically, an EA can be extremely risky,
For example, a person has $10,000 and is willing to risk $100 100 times.

I don't know anything about Expert Advisors and Forex, I had better invest these 10 000$ in something else instead of looking for an EA. Advisors are more capricious than girls - they need a lot of care. ))))

LeoV >>:

С нулевыми знаниями о советниках и Форексе, лучше вложить куда-нить эти 10к, а не заниматься поиском советника. Советники капризнее чем девушки - за ними очень сильный уход нужен.))))

Well, you can't go against scrap, as they say.

You couldn't be more right.

Urain писал(а) >>

Well, you can't go against scrap, as they say.

I don't know about that.

Well, what am I talking about? )))

Mathemat >>:

Can there be a free EA

that gives a non-stop series ( length 14 ) of profitable trades of 100 pips each in more than 100 tries.

If so, $10,000 is close to $1,000,000.

What was the losing trade?