Trend of interesting thoughts - page 39

VladislavVG >>:

Читал. Не осуждаю. Осуждать нечего. Есть некие постулированные утверждения, причем то, что прозвучало с Вашей стороны - очевидно и банально. До 149 ошибки использовалось практически повсеместно. Критерии переворота не обсуждались. Постулировалась необходимость их наличия для профитной торговли - так с этим разве кто спорит? или это не очевидно? - или для Вас это открытие ? Так для многих очевидность.

Удачи.

If your post is correct, no one would say that he/she was prompted to think about this topic in a useful way. Several people have written about it, I'm sure there have been those who haven't, but have learnt/started thinking about something.

Also, I didn't initiate a "suggestion", I responded to a "demand". If you're not interested in the topic, open an interesting one for you :)

Magnatis >>:

Если ваше сообщение верно,

Didn't you notice that your first questions https://forum.mql4.com/ru/29406 were answered - then why "If" ;).

And the topic simply ceased to be interesting - IMHO there was a request for more, perhaps just a mistake - by the way, to open the know-how is not necessary - I myself (and many others) do not put everything in the public domain.

Good luck.

Magnatis >>: Кроме того, я не инициировал "предложение", я отреагировал на "спрос".

And what do you think the demand was for?

VladislavVG >>:

Вы разве не обратили внимание, что на первые Ваши вопросы https://forum.mql4.com/ru/29406 Вам таки ответили - тогда к чему "Если" ;).

А тема просто перестала быть интересной - ИМХО была заявка на большее, возможно просто ошибся - кстати, открывать ноу-хау совсем не обязательно - я сам (да и многие) не все выкладываю в свободный доступ.

Удачи.

I'm even curious as to what "bid for more" you think it was :)

Mathemat >>:

И на что, на Ваш взгляд, был спрос?

In your thread, some people asked me to open a thread and write about how I think trading is most effective. Do you remember?

I remember, Magnatis. I just asked you what you think.

OK, you knew the demand - your brilliantly simple system. You knew you wouldn't directly answer questions about the specifics of your system. You must have suspected that you would come under artillery fire :)

Nevertheless, you opened a branch knowing that you would not give away any secrets (apart from trading coups). Why?

Well, I wouldn't have opened a thread if I had explicitly said before that I had such a system. To begin with, I would not have stated so on the entire forum (in a narrow circle, I could, and even share would not be sorry).

P.S. You don't have to answer, I won't be offended.

Mathemat >>:

Я-то помню, Magnatis. Я просто спросил у Вас, как Вы думаете.

ОК, вы знали спрос - Ваша гениально простая система. Вы знали, что не станете прямо отвечать на вопросы об особенностях своей системы.

Тем не менее ветку Вы открыли, зная, что не будете выдавать ни одного секрета (не считая торговли переворотами). Зачем?

Ну вот я бы ветку не открыл, если бы перед этим прямо сказал, что у меня такая система есть. Начнем с того, что я так не стал бы заявлять на весь форум (в узком кругу мог бы, и даже поделиться было бы не жаль).

Apparently not very well. I didn't answer about the system here, nor do I intend to. I was asked to move from the off-topic to a special topic, and I did. What don't you understand?

Yeah, I'm the one who asked you to move.

All right, forget it. It's just that my mind went blank :)

Mathemat писал(а) >>

P.S. You don't have to answer, I won't be offended.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?

baltik >>:

Не знаю но автор Dserg

Автор: Dserg (03.03.2010 09:43)

вот это индикатора

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9525

сказал что ему идеи высказанные и УЛЫШАННЫЕ понравились

So it is.

I am not a fan of the idea of the reversal TS.

At least for giving me a real idea for a reversal TS, albeit not a great one, but clearly one with great potential.