"The 'perfect' trading system - page 115

fozi:
It's probably the same as always in the tester. Nothing to wonder about.

I think Leonid knows where :)

You look so much like Netrebka...

Horror

Sorento:

You look so much like Netrebka...
Horror

Question:
Victor's PAMM has 170 managed accounts and only 5% of the funds are from Victor.
I.e. 95% are investors' funds?
I.e. Victor drained 90,000 from his account and
1% = 100 000 / 5 = 20 000
100% = 20 000 00
I.e. 1,800,000 of other people's funds?

jartmailru:
Question:
Victor's PAMM has 170 managed accounts and only 5% of the funds are from Victor.
I.e. 95% are investors' funds?
I.e. Victor drained 90,000 from his account and
1% = 100 000 / 5 = 20 000
100% = 20 000 00
I.e. 1,800,000 of other people's funds?
Isn't that enough?

VictorArt:

The year 2010 has already passed and that is a fact.

I don't know what will happen in 2011, but I can say with absolute certainty that you had an opportunity to earn 700% without reinvesting, but you didn't take it.

The fact is that on your PAMM, despite the fact that a certain 49_EURUSD earned 700% p.a. in the past year without reinvestment, it was -90% and not +700%. That's the fact. Everything else is point #6 )))

paukas:
Isn't that enough?
It turns out that anyone can get publicity - attract investors' money (for example, people thought they wouldn't show a fake story on TV). But what good will it do him if he emptied 1 800 000 of other people's money? Did he make money on the spread? What's the point of his "pamm"?

jartmailru:
It turns out that anyone can get publicity - attract investors' money (for example, people thought they wouldn't show fake stuff on TV). But what good does it do him to drain 1,800,000 of other people's money? Did he make money on the spread? What's the point of his "pamm"?
Apparently, he was honestly deluded and still believes in his delusions.

jartmailru: Но какой ему прок от того, что он слил 1 800 000 чужих денег? Заработал на спреде? В чем фишка его "памма"?

In fact, no one can really understand it. He promotes his website at the expense of his smarts (robot builder). How he makes money from it, I don't know. Apparently he needs it for something and apparently it will remain a mystery ))))

We organic people don't understand the digital brain :)

LeoV:
In fact, no one can really understand it. He promotes his website on the account of his smarts (robot constructor). How he makes money on it - no idea. Apparently he needs it for something and apparently it will remain a mystery ))))

There are short-term investments and long-term investments.

My projects belong to the second case. The payback period is from five years and upwards.

But there are also some "weirdos" out there. When I worked at Pro-Invest, we were asked to make the maximum duration of projects 50 years or more. The standard ceiling of 50 years turned out to be too short for them :)

So there you go - everyone's planning horizon is different, and time is relative.