Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 317

NYROBA:

Who told you that I don't have a PAMM on Alpari? ;-)
Oooh. I do not know what to do with them, I do not know what to do with them. For example, one PAMM is called TrendUp and another one is called TrendDown. One of them will surely double. But we are not talking about real doubling of investments in both PAMMs. By the way, if you do not know about it and you really have a PAMM in Alpari, they do struggle with this tactic and it is impossible to declare an offer PAMM with such a technique. So most likely you don't have a PAMM there. It would have been better if we had, but it does not change the essence of your rottenness. Well, no matter how long the rope twists and turns, stopout will catch up.

Gans-deGlucker:
Oooh. How complicated it all is... I often see that on Alpari. One PAMM is called TrendUp for example, another one is called TrendDown for example. One of them will surely double. But we are not talking about real doubling of investments in both PAMMs. By the way, if you do not know about it and you really have a PAMM in Alpari, they do struggle with this tactic and it is impossible to declare an offer PAMM with such a technique. So most likely you don't have a PAMM there. It would have been better if we had, but it does not change the essence of your rottenness. Well, no matter how long the rope may wag, but the stopout will catch up.
Don't choke on your saliva with envy - it's so spitting! ;о))))))))

NYROBA:

Who told you that I don't have a PAMM on Alpari? ;-)
Well, put up the link, or are you hiding your top-performing PAMM from potential investors? What is the point of this PAMM then?
Show something lame and hide the successful one - so it will be difficult to attract investors ;)

timbo:

Initial deposit 400 euros, total profit 24%, total real account less than 500 euros.

It's just Comrade Niroba waiting for the equity drawdown to end. To sit through 50% equity drawdown for the sake of 15 euros on the balance is a master class of management.

NYROBA:

And who told you that I did not have a PAMM on Alpari? ;-)

A new type of trader has emerged -- the 'guerrilla trader'.

Sitting with a fake cudgel in a fake thicket of fake pictures, waiting for a passing investor.

:)

Pegasmaster:
So post the link, or are you hiding your top-performing pamm from potential investors? What's the point of this pamm then?
Showing something shitty and hiding a successful one will make it hard to attract investors ;)

Why are you so impatient, all in good time,when PAMM will rise to 1st place, then you will know.))

NYROBA:

Why are you so impatient, all in good time,when PAMM will rise to 1st place, then you will know.))

When will it rise?

Swetten:
And when it will go up?

I have already doubled the first PAMM account. ))

As soon as it goes up, you'll see right away. ))

NYROBA:

I have already doubled my first PAMM account. ))

It's good with you, it's safe. Do you still have a lot of money left?

:)

NYROBA:

I have already doubled my first PAMM account. ))

No way... How about this... Would you mind telling us the size of Equity? Because if you ask Fibo for your 800 euros back, he won't give it to you. So you've doubled the balance, but what does it have to do with money? The balance as an indicator in the terminal does not say anything.