Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 213

NYROBA >> :

>> have already been moved out.

>> Well, great! :)

knt-kmrd >> :

Fucking hell.

Is your country more developed?

How many years without feudalism? 20 or 30?

I can see it hurts. It really stings.

People, don't upset the patient, the orderlies haven't come to see him yet...

TsaiShenYeh >> :

You monkey, get the hell out of here.

NYROBA >> :

You're already out of here.

and you're a jerk, stop fucking with people's brains.

You can make both deposit and withdrawal with FIBO and that's not surprising, that's what you're doing

The FIBO trading robots are very expensive and you don't need to do anything to earn money.

You may have made a fuss about it when you received the bug or you may have traded on a demo when you got on the real server.

I don't know if that was a link, but here's a link for you http://jobinweb.ru/resume32294

I especially like the way Nirobka talks about herself)))

Details about herself
(Professional skills, interests, etc.) Analytical mindset, ability to work in a team, good communication and presentation skills. Responsible, attentive, neat, easy to learn and stress-resistant.

I have been trying your approach to trading for a fortnight, the result has been positive on the demo. I may blame you for not waiting for orders, but when you have a profit on an order it's a sin not to fix it, so you do it with benefit to yourself and envy for those who get stuck.) I've got some useful points from your system for myself.

And what's interesting is that Nirobka doesn't want to monitor his account, but he was registered on the Onyx forum. What's more, he even asked people there to get him a job bggg...

Good afternoon.
This may seem like an odd request because it has
has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

I am looking for a job, I am applying for a job as an analyst (currency and stock market).
Can you tell me, if you know any investment companies or banks in Moscow?
Banks in Moscow, there is a vacancy analyst.
I'd be very grateful for the information.

My mail: Niroba (@) bk.ru

Respectfully,
Niroba Alexei.

http://www.onix-trade.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=37654&pid=270954&mode=threaded&start=

oil >> :

you monkey, get the hell out of here.

You're a monkey. Go wash your face, racist.

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

And what's interesting is that Nirobka doesn't want to monitor his account, but he was registered on the Onyx forum. What's more, he even asked people there to get him a job bggg...

Good afternoon.
This may seem an odd request, because it
has nothing to do with the topic of this branch.

I am looking for a job, I am applying for a position of an analyst (currency and stock markets).
Can you tell me, if you know any investment companies or banks in Moscow?
I'm looking for a job as a market analyst at a bank in Moscow.
I'd be very grateful for the information.

My mail: Niroba (@) bk.ru

Respectfully,
Niroba Alexey.

http://www.onix-trade.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=37654&pid=270954&mode=threaded&start=

The information is outdated my friend, although it can be kept on the internet forever. :)

I went from being a job seeker to an employer a long time ago.

I set up my own investment fund.

Good luck! And more of a passing trend for you! ;о)

Z-noy писал(а) >>
I've been trying your approach to trading for a fortnight now....
I learnt a few things from your system that help.

Sorry, are you a Fool or not, on what page of this thread did Niroba describe his system????

And how can you use an approach to trading that you know NOTHING about!!!!!!!!

Did he explain here how he does the markups and sets levels?

Other than withdrawing money using the golden ratio there was no more talk.......

And in vain........