Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 47

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Vladislav, time moves on and the system improves! :о)

Now I can proudly declare that all the systems known today

systems do not even stand close to the Wave Theory.

I can say the same about my system, but for some reason I do not shout on every corner that it is super-duper.

FOXXXi писал(а) >>

These waves can't be programmed? There are plenty of programs for waves, anything can be programmed. If something can't be programmed, it means there is no system.

If there is a system, it can be programmed and selected in manual mode first and then automatic.

LeoV писал(а) >>
Then we need to act in the same way that he does....))))

Everyone should put in a word or two every hour - we get a widening bubble - then a crisis of opinion and as a consequence a fading of interest in the current discussion

neuroba with chicks in Bali

RomanS >> :

+100

I trade only with them, it's a pity they can't be programmed :(

It is possible to code, but it is not as easy as it may seem at first glance.

VladislavVG >> :

Alex, if that's true - I'm happy for you.... Just don't understand who you are trying to convince ? If for yourself, then why - you have a result, if for others, then you are doing everything not to do it.... But it is up to you.... I will not even look at your pictures....

Good luck.

SZY "Pictures" in the second case (that is, if you want to convince someone) is not convincing at all. If you do not want to do that, then either publish the forecasts or trades, but not like you did - just announce the opening before the deal is closed (ideally right after the opening and, of course, before it is closed - everyone knows how to draw, so it will not surprise anyone) - I placed a stop (even if it's mental), trawl, target...

Otherwise it looks very suspicious...

I put Sell orders from 1.4850 to 1.4875, with Take Profit at 1.34.

As soon as the trades trigger, I will take a screenshot and post it in the thread.

As soon as the trades are closed, I will save the detailed report and post the

the yield curve.

Gans-deGlucker >> :

Well, how come you're not a slacker? Niroba is Ukrainian for "slacker". I told you already. A telling surname. But a crook is very, very soft...:). To give an investor a password for 5 minutes at the end of a trading session from a non-functioning demo account is beyond good and evil. It's a diagnosis.

Make up your mind between demo and photoshop,

How about a photoshop demo?!!! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

How are you going to trade forex,

if you can't even tell the real from the demo!!! ;о)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

NYROBA >> :

I have placed sell orders from 1.4850 to 1.4875, with a take profit at 1.34.

As soon as the trades are triggered I will take a screenshot and post it in the thread.

As soon as the trades are closed, I will save the detailed report and post the

the yield curve.

What do you say we go with 1.60 first?

001 >> :

Could you be more specific about what is highlighted in green, in particular what is meant when it says three wave pitches.

The minimum move always consists of three waves A-B-C, ALWAYS!!!

In all financial markets: currency, stock and commodities!!!

No matter the stock, index or any currency pair, always

any movement fits into 3 waves, forget about

the classical wave theory - 5 waves of growth and 3 corrections -

this is not a complete cycle....

ManfromRio >> :

What do you say we take a walk at 1.60 first?

It's unlikely right now, analyze a couple dozen currency pairs -

the quid's on the upside everywhere.