EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2150

I don't want to jinx it, but there's a good chance the 2400 will be tested today.

syan >>:

не хочу сглазить но с большой вероятностью сегодня будет тестировка 2400.

I think so too, opened a buy at 1.2287.

I don't see any reason for 1.24 yet. There is a classic modest zigzag going on the eu on M15 (better on M5 even) and the targets are modest so far: it is about to end.

gip >>:
Технически это делает отдельный защитный советник, следит за всеми ордерами, защитные стопы подтягивает и за депозитом следит и стоп-аут у него свой для нештатных ситуаций, с закрытием убыточных и жестким тралом прибыльных позиций. Это всё независимо от торгового алгоритма, в торговом алгоритме свои стопы.
Can't you share one?

vovan_217 >>:
А поделиться таким не можите?
What's the point? This defensive EA is probably hard-wired into the main signalling system and is unlikely to benefit others.

vovan_217 >>:
А поделиться таким не можите?
i have a similar protector. i wrote it myself. for two years i've been rewriting and redoing things, but it's getting to a sensible minimalism. i'm afraid they don't share. besides, you don't need someone else's anyway, everyone adjusts it to himself, so it's easier to write a new one than to understand why it closes this way and not that, or why this situation is so and not that.

The situation is developing - the first resistance 1.2370 the second 1.2400 support is weak 1.2311 50 contract call is almost balanced by 40 contracts Put at 1.2317 after break in which if we reach the stop at 129 contracts. which can increase. then we will fall I can not even think where - only stops are worth more....

Interesting situation. The correction in both the Jew and the cable is going about the same: the sharp pace of the A-wave wave zigzag has been replaced in the C-wave by diagonals. This is not good: the momentum seems to be wearing off.

P.S. No, it doesn't seem to be: it's the C-wave on the eure. And on the cable, it is not yet clear which one. But both pairs are diagonals 3-3-3-3-3 on M5.

Thanks for the reply)))
maryan.dirtyn >>:
у меня похожий защитник. писал сам.. два года постоянно что то доделываю, переделываю, переписываю заново, но дело идет к осмысленому минимализму.. боюсь таким не деляться. кроме того вам чужой все равно ни к чему, каждый настраивает под себя настолько, что проще вам написать новый, чем разбираться почему вот так закрывает, а не вот так.. или почему в такой ситуации то, а не ето.

is the upward correction taking place?