What is sporting and non-sporting trade - page 8

Korey >> :

i.e. there may be technical problems, but not disqualification)))))

And vice versa, if an EA may have problems according to the Championship conditions and these problems are rejected by DC Error 130, it means that these problems are solved,

The whole point is that his advisor will now ALWAYS generate this error. Unless the organisers move the terms back. He won't open any more trades that don't fall under the definition of pips.

And this is why:

---

Under the terms of the Championship, each Expert Advisor must correctly account for the settings of financial instruments without any strictly defined parameters.

---

You see, you couldn't specify stoplavel and spread values in the settings. Well, you can't, that's what the organizers decided. And they're right. Because the prize is paid from their own pocket. That was the reason for Sagittarius to be disqualified. And Renat said so directly. And not for mistake 130. The mistake is a consequence of the breach. Sagittarius broke the terms he undertook to follow when nominating his EA for the Championship. What does it matter at what point in time it was discovered.

By the way, Prismal says he's guilty of the same thing. Only he does not advertise it in the error log :)

to arnautov

I'm not angry)) and I'm not upset, I'm purely interested in psychology.
The organizers offered a contract - a public offer, but did not bother to spell out the clauses of the contract legally clearly.
There are a lot of slippery slopes - "the expert must" does not mean he has to,
"may be" does not entail sanctions, etc.,
in other words, legally all the hope is that the participant refuses to challenge the company's actions.
so i personally practiced a little, well, more leoV(a) opened wide))
and what about the disqualification - the hero himself has already chosen, and it must be said - by the standards of our 21st century hero was right))

Korey >> :

to arnautov

I'm not angry)) and I'm not upset, I'm purely interested in psychology.
The organizers offered a contract - a public offer, but did not bother to spell out the clauses of the contract legally clearly.
There are a lot of slippery slopes - "the expert must" does not mean he has to,
"may be" does not entail sanctions, etc.,
in other words, legally all the hope is that the participant refuses to challenge the company's actions.
so i personally practiced a little, well, more leoV(a) opened wide))
And what about disqualification - the hero himself has already chosen, and it must be said - by the standards of our 21st century hero was right))

Lawyer. It's clear.

Korey писал(а) >> so I personally practiced a little, and I also opened LeoV(a) wide))

>> open your mouth wide when you eat or your butt in the toilet when you poop ))))

LeoV )))), Sigmund F. rests)))))))))))

LeoV >> :

No problem. Just where do you live? ))))

On the first floor.

Korey писал(а) >> Sigmund F. rests)))))))))))

Hopefully.... ))))

Figar0 писал(а) >>

It's not just an extra entry in the log, the server is bombarded with incorrect requests and you think it doesn't interfere with the server's operation? Just recently I had a similar error on a real account (I mistakenly edited an EA file directly on my account), autotrading was disabled in 15 minutes, I had to call and apologize... I don't believe, may be my brokerage company is too tough, but I think it's just a protection mechanism.

This is not right. Checking for compliance with trading conditions is done in the terminal itself and the request is not sent to the server when there is an error 130. So in your case auto-trading was disabled for another reason ...

EAs that don't check the volume of opened positions, the correspondence of the request to the current market environment and the occupancy of the trade flow are useful only for the initial testing of a strategy in the Strategy Tester. There should not be such Expert Advisors in the Championship. I think that Organizers must provide a more thorough check of Expert Advisors in their selection.

As for spread and stop levels, the Organiser has the right to change them, because they are specified in the rules and correspond to the current market conditions.

Of course, they missed the criterion of pips... Even before the championship I was surprised by such a mild definition. Apparently, they were also guided by the previous market and thought that any pipsewing strategy will fail. However, it is possible to dilute 5 lots of scalping trades with 0.1 lot of non-pipsovy ones to meet the criterion. Thus, the next Championship (if it is held, of course) will be full of Pipsers. After all, if such experts win, many will start to create clones, it is only a matter of time and technique.

Valmars писал(а) >>

This is not correct. The request for trading conditions is checked in the terminal itself and if there is an error 130, the request is not sent to the server. So in your case the auto-trading was disabled for another reason...

I had error 129 and my Expert Advisor tried to open at obviously nonexistent price... But it does not change the essence.