Why don't they take the pips away from the champions? - page 16

sllawa3 писал(а) >>

A BANK AND A BROKERAGE HOUSE ARE TWO BIG DIFFERENCES... AND FOREX THROUGH A DT IS A FOOL'S GAME WITH OPEN CARDS ON THE TRADER'S PART...

i think i'm talking about the bank, not the DC!

i'm not comparing the two substances

i'm talking about how the bank works, that's all!

YuraZ писал(а) >>

i'm talking about the bank!

the bank has no way of NOT putting the deal on the market!

Yuri, a bank is not a panacea. Banks are different, and so are brokerage companies. Some can cheat )))). There are a million examples like this.......

Gentlemen, nobody is saying that there will be disqualification of Pips who have passed the rules. They passed the acceptance test and although their trading is "unsportsmanlike", they are not formally violating the competition rules.

Only participant with nickname strelec is unlucky, because he doesn't take into account instrument settings and now his expert is giving out dozens of error messages. This is a real violation of the Championship specifications and he will have to be removed from the course.

Renat >> :

Gentlemen, nobody is saying that there will be disqualification of Pips who have passed the rules. They passed the acceptance test and although their trading is "unsportsmanlike", they are not formally breaking the competition rules.

Only participant with nickname strelec is unlucky, because he doesn't take into account instrument settings and now his expert is giving out dozens of error messages. This is a real violation of the Championship specifications and he will have to be removed from the course.

As I understand it is not only about the championship, but also about the possibility in principle of the existence of pipsing (at DT, in particular)

sllawa3 писал(а) >>

A BANK AND A BROKERAGE HOUSE ARE TWO BIG DIFFERENCES... AND FOREX THROUGH A DT IS A FOOL'S GAME WITH OPEN CARDS ON THE TRADER'S PART...

What are you doing here then? Just come to share your knowledge? Or do you like this game?

I can't speak for all of Odessa, all of Odessa is too big, but when you increase the lot the spread falls, UBS can quote a 10,000 lot (I saw it with my own eyes), but the spread will be 5p on eur/usd and it is not profitable for the bank, or not profitable enough. The bank may take the risk and not cover the deal.

Figar0 >> :

What are you doing here then? Just stopping by to share your knowledge? Or do you like this game?

It's just that the banker is naturally trying to withdraw money from the majority... (which means there's still a small chance of being in the happy minority...

Banks, DCs, market makers... US, UK, Swiss regulation...

How do I write so I don't get banned? I'll try.

My experience shows that I earn large amounts and work with volumes up to hundreds lots and more in many brokerage companies, banks and market makers (there is one) using MetaTrader4 platform. If you do not want to get banned I should say that all my comments about the transfer of positions or netting to the interbank market are 99% wrong. I know all the sponsors of the three championships. all the sponsors of the three championships.

Regulation (like the NFA and others) only gives a certain guarantee that a withdrawal from a trading account to your bank account will be made.

Some companies are trying to make a bridge between MetaTrader4 and some interbank platform. But almost all of them only broadcast quotes from the interbank.

In reality the client of the brokerage company is not ready to trade on the interbank market (not the initial deposit). For that we need to wait 2-3 years. Then a specially tuned MetaTrader5 complex will be released.

igar00 >> :

I can't tell you for the whole Odessa, the whole Odessa is too big, but as you increase the lot, the spread falls, in UBS they can quote 10,000 lots (I saw it with my own eyes), but the spread will be 5p for eur/usd and this is not profitable for the bank or not profitable at all. Bank may take the risk and not to cover the deal.

As a client of UBS I submit that you are, to put it mildly, mistaken. A 10,000 lot is a billion. No one on any interbank platform will give you that kind of volume with a 5p spread.

Just look at Market Depth. The more volume you want to take, the higher the spread. It makes perfect sense. Nobody makes money out of thin air at the interbank!

0.1 lot 10,000

You must have meant slippage, how much money is currently in the market to make a billion-dollar potato purchase in the market.