I can't believe it! - page 4

xnko >> :
Yes it is a question. I had no big withdrawals, I just put in 10 quid and withdrew it, if the money came back I traded with this dealer, if not I switched to other dealers. I have not had any large withdrawals, just withdraw 10 bucks and go back if the money comes back, I trade with that dealer, if not, I go to another one.

I have been in the forex business for about three years now ... I have withdrawn up to 100,000 USD ... but I have not yet received any withdrawals ... I am not sure how to do it ... but I am sure I can do it. I have been in forex for about three years and have withdrawn up to 100,000 usd ... if anything my my mysqb is 358 376 421

for the sake of argument do not stop at this brokerage... the first thing is to keep improving ( on ticks ) and there are a few more promising ideas ( ideas worthy of attention ).

And you're a numbers man :) 100,000, I'm still dreaming of these :).

By the way, what about the organs, if I suddenly have $1,000,000 out of nowhere (I don't think they can easily explain the "out of nowhere")?

xnko >> :

You're a numbers man :) 100000, I am still dreaming of such :).

I have already brought up the "forex roulette" is not popular (to put it mildly) and making a profit is no indicator at all ...

By the way, about the trawl is a very essence remark... the number of calls to the dealing server is rationed... some of it will be lost on requotes

xnko >> :
By the way, what about the authorities, if I suddenly have $1 000 000 from nowhere (I don't think they can easily explain the "nowhere") ?

I don't think there would be a problem... the internet is not under government control yet

One brokerage company advertised on its website that all accounts were insured by a few zeros, I entered $2, but during the withdrawal process their website crashed and the money disappeared, it was neither in the brokerage company account nor in WebMoney, the money was small but it was a matter of trust :) Tech support ignored my questions. Where did the insurance go ? :)

xnko >> :
One brokerage company advertised on its website that all accounts were insured by a few zeros, I entered $2, but during the withdrawal process their website crashed and the money disappeared, it was neither in the brokerage company's account nor in WebMoney, the money was small but the issue was trust :) Tech support ignored my questions. Where did the insurance go ? :)

i wish there was a smiley face... but there's a good joke about it: it says .... on the barn...

sllawa3 >> :

I have already raised the topic "forex roulette" does not enjoy popularity ( to put it mildly ) and making a single profit is not at all an indicator ... By the way, regarding the trawl, a very realistic remark ... the number of calls to the dealing server is rationed ... some will be lost in requotes ...

I raised the issue of "forex roulette" it's not popular ( to put it mildly ) one-off earning is no indicator at all ... By the way, regarding the trawl is a very realistic remark ... the number of hits to the dealing server is regulated ... part is lost due to requotes ...

In my case trailing stops helps a little, i.e. reduces losses and at the same time decreases profits.) Initial stop at Open[0] I like it very much, it is one of the very few cases when I am confident about the stop :)

It looks like Wacken's Expert Advisor. The algorithm there was pretty simple: if the price rolled back by 50% from the previous "bullish" (black) bar on Daily - buy and vice versa... Here are the results:

Only at the beginning of 2008 this "grail" was losing with breakneck speed...

xnko >> :

In my case trailing helps a little, it reduces losses and at the same time reduces profits, I can do without it :)

I had an EA with no trailing edge with drawdowns up to 30-58%.