[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 84

You don't seem to need a fishing rod, you want a fish.

Can I also put a stopper on the highs or lows of the candles ? Thanks

I tried to learn MQL on this site but got nowhere (OK, sorry to bother you. Thanks for the EA. I will try to figure it out on my own. Maybe I'll understand something in a year or so.

Andrei26:
I tried to learn MQL on this site, but I don't understand it. Thanks for the EA. I will try to figure it out on my own. Maybe I'll understand something in a year or so.

No offence, this is a public forum. If you need an advisor, https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

Or wait for a reply from the topicstarter.

In all seriousness, the stops were where you wanted them, but you still decided to set them manually.

No, I mean take profits, stops are exactly what we need, and I will put them there myself (at important Fibo levels, etc.)

mqlskeptik:
I will write an interesting advisor for free, contact us or email mqlskeptik@yandex.ua
OLEG. Knock on the door!

Hello! Help to write a fully automatic EA that would work strictly on a manual system with indicators and attach a trawl to it

Hi all, I have an indicator - BykovTrend_Sig. Please help me write an Expert Advisor with trailing stop feature.
Files:

mqlskeptik:
I will write an interesting Expert Advisor for free, ToR in private or on email mqlskeptik@yandex.ua

I made EA, in it need to change one indicator for another (is OsMA ... and replaced by a similar to work, but it is faster and more accurate and another arrow bot, it also need to replace the arrow) ... and programmer who made it now disappeared ..... can you help me?

Hello Hello!

I will write an interesting Expert Advisor
for free, ToR in private or on e-mail mqlskeptik@yandex.ua

Sincerely Andrew.

RasPutin:

I made EAs, it needs to change one indicator for another (is OsMA ... and replace it with a similar one, but it is faster and more accurate, and another arrow bot, it also needs to change the arrow) ... and the programmer who made it now disappeared..... can you help me?

Good day !

I'll write an interesting Expert Advisor for free, ask in private or on email mqlskeptik@yandex.ua

Sincerely, Andrew.

I am interested in it. How do I understand your suggestion? Do you need to fix something or are you ready to write it yourself?