The concept of an ideal indicator - page 8

Надо как-то переводить дискуссию в конструктивное русло

where's your enthusiasm?

Anyway, we can close the subject and move on to neural networks and fuzzy logic...

If you have something new to say, please do so.

1000p in six months = very good - that's from a brokerage company that raises client accounts.

Korey писал (а) >>
1000 pips in half a year = very good - this is from brokerage companies that lift client accounts.

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=stat&id=3440&lang=rus

>46,000 pips in 32 days

Here's a graph of the profit in pips:

Profit graph in pips

sayfuji wrote (a) >>
where's your enthusiasm? If you have something new to say, go ahead.

>> Alas. There are chatterboxes and critics on this forum (of course there are normal people but they are few unfortunately). Their purpose is to fluff and defame ideas.

meta-trader2007, these are stats from the real, and what are you trading.

Can you prove that you are different?

I don't have any such results, so I can't judge, as I haven't touched the material)))

sayfuji писал (а) >>

meta-trader2007, these are statistics from the real, but what are you trading.

Can you prove you're different?

I have never traded on a demo. I never traded on the demo. I've never traded on a demo before. The real one is done by an EA with some help from the pens :)

I traded pretty good. I had a nice flight today. It was great!

Unfortunately I'm not blessed with an unlimited Internet connection and a lot of dollars. So instead of flubbing and criticizing, I do what makes me money.

Korey wrote (a) >>
I have no such results, I can't judge, because I have not touched the material))))

The result should not be measured in pips! You do not go to the shop and say: "Here is 10 pips, give me a kilo of sausage. The result is measured in dollars. And that's the whole point -- there's not much profit in dollars.

I honestly don't get it. The foyu point is not 10, but about 9.8 quid. With your 46 grand in pips for almost a month, that's not bad in my opinion.

I think there's a prototype of the ideal 'Adaptive Digital Filters' indicator here

granit77 писал (а) >>

Are sudden command orders, the formation of volcanic islands, enemy encounters also embedded in gyroscopes and chronometers?

the perfect definition of drunken driving..... pardon, at the helm..... drinking all the alcohol out of a kmpa

Korey писал (а) >>

An example of an indicator rejected due to failure to predict the future =ZigZag, as well as many other methods with an edge effect.
The mental attitude of "looking for predictions", which was formed during the first steps of acquaintance with the market, prevents you from using the whole arsenal of TA.

class, Sasha.... i zigzag was the first, because i did not want to use it to get trading signals - what and why is another question :)