[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 727

sever31:
It's not good... the japanese runner is running.
I remember from high school - Somebody Cocky is a Japanese ambulance.

jartmailru:
From high school, I remember the Japanese ambulance.
Yeah, yeah, that's right) Japanese ambulance doctor

* - Mash, dan chan

* - Wan, naleka himself

The race car driver - Toyama Tokanawa

Love - take it out

Waiter - sunhuvchai younshuhim sampay

Bride - atomuli yadalato

A prosperous peasant - nakosika sukasena

Lazy peasant - nakosika sukasam

From Bashorg:

xxx: hi! how was the trip?))
yyy: Day one. touring the park on Seurasaari island. Colorful northern forest, old Finnish wooden buildings. Small groups of tourists - Germans, Asians, Americans etc. feed nuts to squirrels right out of their hands. Two tourists, who come without nuts, track down where one fat hoarding squirrel is hiding hazelnuts handed out by people under leaves. They steal his stash and then, with diabolical cynicism, feed it to THE SAME squirrel HIS nuts!
Yyyy: Guess what country the tourists are from?

<Rodriguez> Camelfo: Tell me this, if a black cat crossed back and forth, what does that mean? Did he double his punishment, or overturn his decision?
<Camelpho> Rôdriguez: is the cat scalar or vector?
<Camelpho> if it's scalar, he doubled it.
<Camelpho> if it's vector then cancel

Irene: my husband said, you and i are like tar and hardener. separately we're an incomprehensible stinky mess, but together we're good glue!
Irene: And while I was flapping my eyes dazedly, he added: And you say I'm not a romantic!

>

Freestyle wrestling vs Aikido

In the St. Petersburg martial arts centre the other day there was a seminar by Takeda Sodaku, 4th dan in Aikido. Rakhman Abdulkadirov, the founder of the centre, a master of freestyle wrestling and judo, passed by the hall to his office. And was caught by the cunning Japanese, to demonstrate the advantages of chi energy over the brute physical strength of the Russian.
See the result for yourself.

>