Wishes for MQL5 - page 118

This is solved by checking the name of the found object. The ObjectFindM function will also check the name, but just hidden from the user. Although mask search simplifies the program.

Missed bar indicator:
Files:

A week in mourning. Huge synchronisation difficulties in building multi-currency indicators due to missing history.

You may finally manage to do it but it slows down so much. All the effectiveness of the language goes in the sand.

Maybe it's not too late to reconsider the display concept?

One more thing. It is very bad that indicator handles cannot be closed before the program is completed. It is very wasteful of resources.

It would be better to create a normal way to delete links to indicators using delete.

However, there are many good features in MT5, I generally like the trend. There are couple of useful things in the trailer.

// Presets prefixed with fc_ - for FineClock

Files:
mt5rprogs.rar  8 kb

Can't MQL5 make it possible to shove some of the program code into a drop-down box?

A reminder tool like comment // TODO in MSVC is sorely lacking.

At compile time to display comment text and line number as a warning.

In large projects, this greatly simplifies life.

If possible in MQL4 and MQL5.

Please make it work by Ctrl-Tab to switch between tabs (tabs in MetaEditor, tools in Terminal) as follows (as in Widnes):

single press - switch between current and previous one;

hold Ctrl and successive presses of Tab - bookmarks are switched sequentially (as now in MT4, single press).

Thank you.

Hello, when transferring MT5 from one system to another (i.e. without installing it) it won't start.

I never had such problems with MT4.

The critical point is that installing new programs on my work computer is blocked, and I can`t do anything about it.

Transferring will have to be done on Windows Vista and Windows 7 systems.

Please advise what can be done in this case.

zhurs >> :

Hello, when I transferred MT5 from one system to another (i.e. without installing it) it won't start.

I never had such problems with MT4.

This is a critical point - I can`t install new programs on my desktop PC and I can`t change anything about it.

The porting will have to be carried out on Windows Vista and Windows 7.

Can you advise what can be done in this case.

The developers have previously claimed that MT5 is not bound to Windows. Check it out.

chief2000 >> :

The developers have previously claimed that MT5 is not tied to Windows. Double-check.

Re-checked, - still won't start.

Only the Meta Editor runs. MT5 itself is not running. Also does not start via Meta Editor

zhurs >> :

Re-checked - still won't start.

Only the Meta Editor will run. MT5 does not run itself. In particular, it does not start with Meta Editor.

Do these "other" computers meet the requirements of MT5?

(And also, to check, you can try in the same exact way to transfer MT5 to the computer where installation is allowed - maybe it will become clearer)