Why does the price move? The answer is here!!! - page 18

grell:

You haven't read the thread.

You understand too deeply the meaning of the word "technically".

You don't try to consider the cause and effect relationship.

P. S. If you are really interested in the hidden meaning, think about how technically the price can react to the crowd reaction. Preferably to the accuracy of a point, rather than an electron, as you sarcastically hasten to answer me.

It's a pity that you saw the sarcasm in my post, at least I didn't mean it.

How can the price react to the reaction of the crowd? It makes sense.

I think it is more important how the crowd reacts to the price movement - will it move on (or stop it) and how long the transition process will last, along what trajectory.

That's probably not the topic of this thread, though.

sergeyas:

I'm sorry you saw the sarcasm in my post. At least I didn't put it there.

How can the price react to the reaction of the crowd?

It seems to me that it is more important how the crowd reacts to the price movement - will it move further (or stop it) and how long will the transitional process last on what trajectory.

That's probably not the topic of this thread, though.

Sorry for the attack, not used to communicating on "bayonets". You don't see the point. There are transients here. In which you dismiss the consequence of mob behaviour. Without really understanding the motives behind the behaviour.

IgorM:

It does not work that way, they are freely convertible currencies, in moments of economic downturn one could transfer capital to another currency, then vice versa.

What's the problem?! You can invest your capital in any currency you want! But don't forget about inflation ;)

IgorM:

The world economy is "floating in a boat with a hole in it - the main thing is to find the one who will scoop the water out of the boat.

"Whoever is strongest is right", that's who's at the helm, and the rest are "scooping":)

grell:
Thank you, in your own words, but accessible. One caveat. There are more than two currencies, there are more than two economies, but most of the puppets are governed by just the 2 currencies you mentioned. Do I make myself clear? I'm sick of the misunderstandings!

That was an example, of course there are many more economies and currencies :)

grell:
Sorry for the attack, I am not accustomed to communicate on "bayonets". You should not see the point. There are transients here. In which you dismiss the consequence of crowd behaviour. And without really understanding the motives behind the behaviour.

On the contrary, that's what's interesting - the consequence of the crowd's behaviour.

It is important to define where the cause and effect are.

I have no clear definition, because one cannot draw a line between mutual influence of a price on a crowd or of a crowd on a price.

I really looked through the thread. I'll reread it.

sergeyas:

On the contrary, that's what's interesting - the consequence of the crowd's behaviour.

It is important to define the cause and the effect.

I have no clear definition, because one cannot draw a line between the mutual influence of price on the crowd or of the crowd on the price.

I really looked through the thread. I'll reread it.

The chicken or the egg? Honestly, I do not know.

I am reminded of a joke. A student comes for exams unprepared, the professor is adamant, which means "failure". To which the student asks: "When you go to sleep, do you leave your beard on the blanket or do you hide it under the blanket?"

a week later, a professor with red eyes shaved himself asked the student for "credit".:))))))))

Ahh, hurry up and delete it before Paukas reads it :)

grell:

Chicken or egg? Honestly, I don't know.

I'm reminded of an anecdote. A student comes to the test unprepared, the professor is adamant, which means "no credit". To which the student asks: "When you go to sleep, do you leave your beard on the blanket or do you hide it under the blanket?"

a week later, the red-eyed professor himself asked the student for his "credit".:))))))))

Rather, market participants are the chicken(hens!) and they do not know in advance what kind of egg they will get.)))

If they knew - all would be profitable. When the movement begins - the behavior of many is that of a chicken.

Whether you can predict the behavior of the chicken - that is the question.

ps,I'm not a professor,but I'm not a freshman anymore))))

sergeyas:

Rather, market participants are a chicken(hens!) and they do not know in advance what kind of egg (price) they will get.)))

If they did - all would be profitable. When the movement begins - the behavior of many is that of a chicken.

They do not know whether a chicken will make a profit.

ps,I'm not a professor,but I'm also not a freshman anymore)))).

OK, bulls/bears aside, "Bingo-bongo mother, everything has changed", now we have chicken/egg trends(so much for the word).

Offtop, sorry. But when my son (3.5 years old) claims to know everything, the natural logarithm of the number e sober him up a lot.

TheXpert:
Ahh, hurry up and delete it before Paukas reads it :)
Shaved :(.