NATURAL INTELLIGENCE as the basis of a trading system - page 88

1. It has been scientifically proved for 30 years on the territory of the CIS: training and muscle building by the method of physical exercises in an autogenic state (imaginary performance) + short fixation by real exercises gives 1.5-2 times faster effect
2. Also in an autogenic state, learning of complex movements, exercises, occurs on 7-fold imaginary performance + short fixation in practice.
3. 3. The study of intuition was initiated in the 19th century, along the line of visual perception research; consequently, methods of training and assessing visual perception, intuition have been accumulated. In recent decades, with the help of computer graphics.
"Neo training in the matrix" is not utopia, but you have to have the appropriate fittings and 3D glasses + a knowledge base of Kung Fu.

Я бы хотел обсудить что в мире делается в направлении обучения мозга.

A small correction. Human learning, not brain learning.

Geh, humanists and humanitarians deal with humans, while real scientists deal with the Brain)))

Huh! Seize, train and get a therminator!

"The dog has a name of Science" by A. Voznesensky. and all because science answers the questions posed.

Erics писал (а) >>

At the same time, one learns in proportion to the number of repetitions.

The thinking goes in the direction of how to fit 20 years into a few months. For example, one can trade not in real time but with a visualiser.

The problem is that when learning in a visualizer, one is not immersed emotionally (as much as in real time).

(By the way, there are probably scripts that implement betting in the visualizer, with counting statistics.)

I'm not calling for a taser to be soldered to a mouse (you hear me, immature readers).

I would like to discuss what is being done in the world in the direction of brain learning.

Remember how Neo mastered kung fu in the Matrix? Utopia? Or ideal?

In proportion to the number of repetitions is absolutely right. There has to be a period of assimilation. The more capacious the case, the longer the period. You cannot learn a language in a week, or build biceps, or master the subtleties of mathematics. It takes time.

It will take years for a "sense of the market" to emerge.
--

"Remember how Neo mastered kung fu in the matrix? Utopia? Or ideal?"

It's utopian. But not because it's a fairy tale (beautiful, in my opinion), but because everyone would have the same experience then. And a stranger's experience at that. It would probably be perceived by people as a punishment rather than a boon.

Korey писал (а) >>

to Erics
Don't take it so personally. This is bleen Nauka >(:=))))
If SK as a student of LC belongs to the Krasnodar school, which the school does not recognise many things but clearly qualifies enemies like: "unbrainwashed")))),
and also threatens to touch a finger and change a patient's blood pressure over a long distance (c/f "Scanners 1,2")
- it's just one of the schools of science. Let us say that now the leadership comes from the Krasnodar school and they need to defend their position against outsiders...
Appropriately, outsiders are defined in the same way))))
So what?
What you are writing about is not Krasnodar. It's Msk. In the open press, publications of electro-stimulation of intuition and psychic were as early as the 80s of the last century.
So, not only will they understand you better in Msk, and therefore you will not be dissuaded, (to quote from SK, "your immature mind",

but also...

I really don't want to have to figure things out on this forum. But in this case you mentioned a person who is not on this forum.

So I will answer. But not to you, but to everyone here:

:

Alexander Pak is lying.

LC - Eugene Lutsenko, PhD in Technical Sciences, a theoretical physicist by training, a professional software developer, a doctor of economic sciences, a professor of Kuban Agrarian University, the author of several textbooks and monographs on SIY, the author of several books on esoterics.

I am not his disciple. And he is not my teacher. We have been corresponding via the internet for 7 years, but we have never met.

LC has nothing to do with the Krasnodar school. And I even less so. What the leadership of the Krasnodar school is defending I have no idea, nor do I have any idea if the school even exists.

Alexander Pak first learned about the LC publications from me (which I now regret) and began publicly criticising phrases taken out of context within minutes of first meeting me.

I'm not threatening anyone with anything. There was indeed a case in my practice when I managed to lower the blood pressure of a person who was 1000 km away. There was such a case once.

I don't define people by the "shittier" criterion.

I didn't write "your immature brains", that's not my style. You can read the quote in my post in this thread dated 29.06.2008 17:30.

I suggest to the esteemed community to judge the motives, as well as evaluate such behavior of Alexander Pak for themselves.

Electrical stimulation under MS is easy to do:

Voltage 9-12 V, current 5-100 microamperes. Galvanic isolation is a MUST!!! as the floating earth!!!!
We do it, isolation, through optocoupler or 5 volt relay.

Connect to LPT, good thing this port is not usually busy at the moment.
The pain sensation is regulated by the current. The current regulator has to be accessible for the trainee.

In order to have a better trainability, the stimulating current is alternating +/-. This can be switched back to the relay.
The alarms are set by the frequency.
Programming is DLL from VB))), there is access to the ports. The rest in MQL-4. In general, "for myself" - "weekend" construction, but according to the state program - 1 million rubles.
Further, we train the trader the same way as NN....

P.S. I forgot to add that the aforementioned Alexander Pak is me.

Korey писал (а) >>

Electrical stimulation under MS is easy to do:

Voltage 9-12 V, current 5-100 microamperes. Galvanic isolation is a MUST !!!as the floating earth!!!!
We do it through optocouplers or 5 volt relays.

Connect to LPT, good thing this port is not usually busy at the moment.
The pain sensation is regulated by the current. The current regulator has to be accessible for the trainee.

In order to have a better trainability, the stimulating current is alternating +/-. This can be switched back to the relay.
The alarms are set by the frequency.
Programming is DLL from VB))), there is access to the ports. The rest in MQL-4. In general, "for myself" - "weekend" construction, but according to the state program - 1 million rubles.
Further, we train the trader in the same way as NN....

P.S. I forgot to add that the aforementioned Alexander Pak is me.

That's all well and good, but can you share some theory first? Why electric stimulation? Why does it affect learning? What are the side effects?

At least a link, please.

I have a suspicion that the trader may develop a fear of opening a position.

Alternatively, there is a common disadvantage - premature exit.

It is possible to teach an exit point. That said, if fear does appear, it will be fear of exiting prematurely (instead of fear of losing growing profits).

Это все хорошо, но можете для начала поделиться инфой по теории? Почему электростимуляция? Почему влияет на обучение? Какие побочные эффекты?

The mechanism of action is to block the neural connections leading to the wrong result. Burnout, so to speak. The side effects would make you a baby goat. Better to go straight to electroshock.