I will write the indicator for free - page 109

Sergey707:
Hello dear programming gurus. Is there an indicator that gives a signal to open a candle outside the BB boundaries, and that the rsi at that time is either overbought or oversold?

Can you please mark where the signal is here?

Vladimir Karputov:

Please mark where the signal is here?

Files:

Sergey707:

Good.

Good afternoon everyone!

Is it realistic to make a plugin for MT that will display prices in completely non-standard periods? - No, not like m2, m3 etc, but to divide daily quotes into sessions... i.e. to show bars separately for each session... if necessary, exclude the display of quotes for sessions of no interest ( not just not displayed, leaving the field without candlesticks, but not even the time scale. As it is now if it is a weekend...)

Not an indicator that groups the bars on the chart by time, but to build the bars themselves, so that the indicators already work on them (I understand that when not displaying some sessions there will be gaps).

I.e.the bar should look like this. And these bars can be divided notonly by m, h time, but also into two parts, three thirds, or four quarters...

I also understand that there is an overlay of sessions, but even this overlay can be displayed in two views, again at your discretion (display the overlay in a separate (group of) bars, or leave the bars of two sessions displayed).

With such a plugin, the market analysis can play with new "colors" and can give rise to a totally new direction in price analysis.

If it is realistic, such a plugin should be available to everyone, because in order to implement it through the market, you will have to tie it to your account, and this is a bit greedy. In addition, such an extension to the platform would also give a boost to new freelance orders.

Sergey707:

- this is another way to go - above the 50 rsi level to buy below 50 to sell

rsi

SanAlex:

- this is another way to go - above the 50 rsi level to buy below 50 to sell

That's right, but we need another one.

Sergey707:
That's right, but you need another

So use

BB RSI Signal
BB RSI Signal
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор ищет моменты открытия баров за границами iBands (Bollinger Bands, BB) и при нахождении iRSI (Relative Strength Index, RSI) в зонах перепроданности/перекупленности

khorosh:

It will be cursed by many traders when they are misled by this indicator and get a loss due to its overshooting).

It does not draw, you just have to switch from timeframe to timeframe and back again ( not convenient of course). And therefore know how to use it (who trades by volume).

sergionnik:
It does not draw, you just have to switch from time to time between timeframes and back again (not convenient, of course). And therefore know how to use it (for those who trade on volumes)

Observed on the real chart. After the end of the formation of the zero bar, the colour of the previous bar has changed. This is called a re-run. Only the zero bar may change colour. All others must not change colour.

khorosh:

Observed on the real chart. After the end of the formation of the zero bar, the colour of the previous bar has changed. This is called a re-run. Only the zero bar may change colour. All others must not change colour.

The colour has nothing to do with it. What matters is the volatility values - maximum, minimum, same, decrease, increase. Regarding trend lines and levels.