Rhetorical question - page 5

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
-- ...enters -- vanity, hubris --https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Главные_грехи

Nah, it's one thing to show off in a funny way and quite another to walk around with your nose cocked and lip pulled back )) I'm definitely not proud, I laugh at myself all the time, as you may have noticed ))

Life is a funny thing. Today there is a Tank in competition with the Tractor. Want me to monitor him publicly as well? You gotta come up with a cool name, that's the most important thing, how you name the boat...

Good news...

I decided to see why there was such a 28% drawdown during the week in February...

I trade by the glass... in general this strategy should not react to economic events.... but.... I do not trade entirely by it. According to the terms of the standard strategy "scalping by the glass" orders do not live more than 1-2 candles...I took a shortcut and started leaving orders for 3-4 days. Usually with my entries such trades turned out to be 20-30 by 0.01.... that was my mistake....I looked at the economic calendar.... it turns out there was a statement about some reports..... and here's where these reports and got this drawdown ...

I recalculated all deals before the news, it turned out that the drawdown was 6.7% before the news and I had to close the open trades before the news....

As a result, I recalculated all my deals from the beginning of the year and it turned out that the maximal drawdown was not 28% but 14.3%.

I am two steps away from 10,000 on cent account, I am 8370 now and it would be 10 after recalculation...

Voprom so I lock my account on the demo ....s today from 12.30 because I need help here I wrote an EA but it is crooked ... opened orders from the night, the cup ... of course the volumes, the problem is that I sit too long orders....Trading Parameters

depo 1000

volume 0.01

1 (not a Martin) mathematically I had to use either increase on the order or a Martin, I can't do it any other way (at the moment) I chose the order itself ... my EA did not manage to open several 0,01 openings at once I had to do this ...

style.....watch volumes in mt5 (demo will be in mt4) with every order over 500 put on the rebound price, over 1000 on the breakthrough....What will happen? It's been fine since overnight...but 12-13 orders didn't open.

Forex.Tramp:

Voprom so I lock my account on the demo....s today from 12.30 because I need help here I wrote an EA but it is crooked ... opened orders from the night, the cup ... of course the volumes, the problem is that I overstay orders....Trading Parameters

depo 1000

volume 0.01

1 (not a Martin) mathematically I had to use either increase on the order or a Martin, I can't do it any other way (at the moment) I chose the order itself ... my EA did not manage to open several 0,01 openings at once I had to do this ...

style.....watch volumes in mt5 (demo will be in mt4) with every order over 500 put on the rebound price, over 1000 on the breakthrough....What will happen? Since the night was normal ... but 12-13 orders have not opened.

no demo should not be monitored ... it's like peeping in a public house

Or how to make the inflatable chicks with non-alcoholic beer.

One bright-headed, stable earner has already lost the story of a successful week's trading, which was so diligently spread all over the branches. Then he changed his shoes and was gone.

Children of creativity, free of conscience.

What do you suggest? ... I can not give the advice just made to trade on the real, .... and then what is the difference between a demo and a real? except that the money there is real and here it is not.... there is no difference anymore....

I traded with my hands on my account, I would risk 1000 rubles if I could see how it would work on the demo.

and then I'm not an idiot, I'm not asking you to sign up for something? ..... i don't really care ...this is an experiment..... anyone who is interested will understand everything.... i will write it in the monitor, do not sign up for the experiment

Forex.Tramp:

What do you suggest? ... I can not give the advice just made to trade on the real, .... and then what is the difference between a demo and a real? except that the money there is real and here it is not.... there is no difference anymore....

I trade with my hands on my account, I may risk as much as 1000 rubles if I use a demo account to see how it would work.

Okay, fine.

I'm not an idiot.

but he can be fun and interesting, too!

i'm gonna go buy some popcorn...

turn it on !

My main goal is not to show that I am a master flomster, but to see what works and what does not.

1.I have a clear algorithm of work.

I think they should have closed it instead of waiting for a demo.

If I make $100 every day, I won't even show up here.

Forex.Tramp:

My main goal is not to show that I am a master flomster, but to see what works and what does not.

1.I have a clear algorithm of work.

I think they should have closed it instead of waiting for a demo.

If I make $100 every day, I won't even show up here.

All right, so you'll be back soon.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I see - so you'll be back soon.

Yeah... probably... probably... maybe.