Supporting hedging MT5 - page 17

Anton Zverev:

Indeed, I hadn't noticed.

Unfortunately, there is no way to determine that. For example, it is impossible to answer the question at what price the position with the opening ticket 1256925 (first line on the first screenshot) was closed.

This can only be determined from MQL5.

Thank you. Tell me, is it possible to create a report in MQL5 that will be the same as the one in MT4? I.e., is all information (fields) available in MQL5 that is available in MT4 History? If so, is there any example of how it can be done? Third-party monitoring services that were customized for MT4 were able to adapt to MT5 net, but they still display the MT5 Hedge History as net.

Yes, it can be done. There is no example, unfortunately.

How about introducing the exact same display of History for the Hedge accounts as in MT4 (the most user-friendly and easy to understand of all platforms I've seen)?

We will think about it.

Renat Fatkhullin:
This can only be determined by MQL5.

Yes, you can. Unfortunately, there is no example.

We will think about it.

Thanks again!

If anyone has done a definition via MQL5, please advise. I need to understand what data to request from MT5 via MQL5 to get the analogues of History fields as displayed by 4.

Even if the developers introduce MT4 displaying, the task with MQL5 will be still relevant. Because sometimes we want to rivet our own reports.

Good morning!

Could you please tell me if the MT5 hedging feature is only relevant for forex, or does it also work on the futures market?

mr.plugged:

Good morning!

Could you please tell me if the MT5 hedging feature is only relevant for forex, or does it also work on the futures market?

Hedge is a toy for those who have phantom pains after switching from Fours. There is no hedge in the stock market.

Karputov Vladimir:
Hedge is a toy for those who still have phantom pains after switching from fours. There is no hedge on the stock market.

Rereading the 17 pages of this thread I understood that they were discussing the superiority of the old version over the new one or vice versa, but I have not traded on mt4 or forex either, I trade on the futures market with my hands and advisors, so I thought - what if

Dear forum members, please write a list of MT5 brokers that support hedging. I want to choose a broker to work with and it will be useful for other forum members.

-For sure Instaforex do support hedging;

-Alpari definitely support;

-If you have any doubts about their support, please contact us.

- What else?

uladzin:

Dear forum members, please write a list of MT5 brokers that support hedging. I want to choose a broker to work with and it will be useful for other forum members.

-For sure Instaforex do support hedging;

-Alpari definitely support;

-If you have any doubts about their support, please contact us.

- What else?

roboforex for sure +