FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 933

sxww:

You're telling the truth.)

But the yen will have to go back)

and the weeks are gone (

they could hit the wall =)

while it's in the high zone it's out of my zone and back in, then you have to watch where it goes... It's a little tricky out there.

and i don't need them=)))) it's the weeks =) the whole week is in the charts =)

plus the block has already calculated =) what's where and where's the problem =)

Roman Busarov:

so they'll have to bang it against the wall =)

as long as she's in the high zone, we'll have to see where she goes... it's a little tricky out there.

and i don't need them=)))) it's the weeks =) the whole week is in the charts =)

plus the block has already calculated =) what's where and where's the problem =)

So I calculated them without the db's, purple)

sxww:
So I calculated them without a db, purple)
yep =) purple =)))) i have that for three months at once, no matter what happens the lines don't change=))

So who are the hedgers and how do they recruit "as much as they want" and why should they recruit anything?

Roman Busarov:
yep =) phyletic =)))) I have three months at a time, no matter what happens the lines do not change =))
I have a month and a week, also do not change, for a longer period does not make sense to count.

sxww:
So who are the hedgers and how do they get "what they need" and why do they need to get anything?

no, there's a lot of information for them today=)

they still can't process my file=))))))))) and you're talking about hedgers=)))

oh, I'm gonna take a walk...

Roman Busarov:

no, there's a lot of information for them today=)

they still can't process my file=))))))))) and you're talking about hedgers=)))

oh, I'm gonna take a walk...

So they haven't figured out what to do with it))))

Roman Busarov:

with a db =)))

And how to smoke your picture is simple... you're smoking the wrong thing... you need to keep an eye on MM's position, not how someone trades and builds up positions. and to keep an eye on MM you need to do the math and watch what he does.

you can calculate the MM pose from this report (cftc.gov) or do you have to do it in conjunction with db?

Dmitry Chepik:
from this report (cftc.gov) is it possible to calculate the MM's position? or do you have to calculate it together with the BH?
Do you think they change their pose every day or week? Nah, they don't run around the field)

sxww:
So who are the hedgers and how do they gain "as much as they want" and why would they want to gain anything?
Those who want to protect themselves against unforeseen price fluctuations are usually the producers of something....