FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 605

mmmoguschiy-new:
There should be no errors by default! After all, as he said - "the price after the forecast goes where it needs to go..." "no slippage"!!! But the devil he doesn't do it)))).

There's no one to blame, but there's no one to blame. Just someone on a longer interval. And they are naturally less errors by definition!!!

Why are you picking on the old one? He can't give you an estimate - what time he sells, what time he buys. The time of entry has a big impact on the outcome of a transaction... He doesn't give you a listing of his trades. So, who is right and who is wrong is a philosophical question.

For example, he said he's selling and everyone started selling. It may be that he has been salting for 24 hours and he does not care about the price movement against the sale. Just think about it. And at this moment the momentum in the opposite direction has started. Of course, the sellers will have difficulty understanding it)))

sxww:
And that dumb-ass Mmmm-mighty is freaking out because he didn't get it, he's been poking around in private, thinking I'd hand him a silver platter))))))
Why are you getting all flustered? Just admit defeat, that's all!

Don't make this up!

new-rena:
Why are you picking on the old one? He can't give you an estimate - what time he sells, what time he buys. The time of entry has a big impact on the outcome of a transaction... He doesn't show you a listing of his trades. So who's right and who's wrong is a philosophical question.
I don't want anything from him! He's making fun of others, I'm making fun of him for balance.

new-rena:
I wish I knew when.)
Why do you need to know when? I don't give a shit, because no one will know when it will be, as they don't bleat here, but when to enter is another matter.

sxww:
Why do you need to know when? I don't really give a shit, because no one will know when, as they don't bleat here, but when to go in is another matter.
i-i

As far as the stencils and things like that are concerned, there is no problem. It seems that the Internet is not going to be shut down. And the fact that some take someone else's ideas and run around bubbling up - well, it's not from a great mind!

new-rena:

Why are you picking on the old one? He can't give you an estimate - what time he sells, what time he buys. The time of entry has a big impact on the outcome of a transaction... He doesn't give you a listing of his trades. So, who is right and who is wrong is a philosophical question.

For example, he said he's selling and everyone started selling. It may be that he has been salting for 24 hours and he does not care about the price movement against the sale. Just think about it. And at this moment the movement in the opposite direction has begun. Of course, the sellers will have difficulty understanding it)))).

I gave them, but do not give and will not, because I do not need extra passengers, which then even f ... ut.

And the teacher is so funny about "post-fact" that it takes your breath away.

mmmoguschiy-new:
As far as the cassettes and things like that are concerned, there is no problem. It seems that the Internet is not going to be shut down. And the fact that some take someone else's ideas and run, bubbling - well, it's not from great intelligence!
Get the report and description from the web. That's how I start. We'll discuss it later - what thoughts came to mind

sxww:
I used to give them, but I don't and won't, because I don't need extra passengers who will fuck off later.
In fact, announcing a forecast on this forum is a move against one's own orders, it has been noted.

sxww:

As for Spirit on red, he's a dumb-headed schmuck, there Romine, a friend of his, also bought euros for three weeks on his miracle online levels from ToS.

so who's not a schmuck? especially the ones who stomped on you