FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 519

mmmoguschiy-new:
Why are you two fighting like idiots?
The MQL feeds poorly, and wipes them often. This week, they forgot to feed him at all.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Thank God for that - at least one did - already i feel better.

What did you cite, Eidler's prediction? I don't give a fuck about it, I don't want to pull anyone's ear.

You know what, you should ask the site administration to fence you morons off so that no one would come here and tell you that you are morons.

Dear administration of mql5.com, I ask you to ban outsiders from this thread, i.e. anyone who does not take part in the constant chatter about anything in this thread, so as to avoid insults to its underdeveloped participants.

mmmoguschiy-new:
If you want everybody to go and study options, to explain you something that you don't understand - give them an incentive! And they will. Maybe I will too. It's all right to misunderstand. And you don't have to be ashamed of it! It's impossible to know everything! By the way, VNG also admitted that he understands a lot of what is written in the cube he quoted. He sent me - just for that - that maybe I would see something new. Well, at that point I didn't see the point in going and reading. Because he was talking nonsense and simply shutting up, like you are doing now. If he'd explained it properly, I'd have gone and read it... But instead he threw mud at me and ran away...

Are we talking about the market after all, or are we just trying to see who has the biggest pussy like children, and like sensible and unreasonable people we succumb to our feelings and see only insults in what others say, and then insult them back?

LET'S TALK ABOUT THE MARKET!!! Without resorting to personalities!!! Like at the former red!!! Imagine being there... Imagine being paid for it! What would you write? (Those who are registered there know what I'm talking about) That's where the dialogue will come from. Not what we have.

What else can I get you, you moron?) I don't give a shit where you run, I have nothing to do here.

The same Eidler wrote what his predictions are based on, gave links to the literature, did you read it? No. Why? Because you're an idiot. You ain't gonna see shit. Get out.

sxww:

What else can I get you, you moron?) I don't give a shit where you run, I have nothing to do here.

The same Eidler wrote what his predictions are based on, gave links to the literature, did you read it? No. Why? Because you're an idiot. You ain't gonna see shit. Go away.

I'm sick of this. I haven't seen this in a long time.

mmmoguschiy-new:
what do you think? about LTRO and stuff? do you expect the eu to go down too? ))) and the pound?
What is LTRO?

mmmoguschiy-new:
Have you seen anyone reacting normally here? Where? Show me and we'll have a laugh.
So what's LTRO?

mmmoguschiy-new:
I gave you the link this morning...? You don't want it, others don't want it... so what's it for?
Why do you think Strange is freaking out? That's why they don't know the basics.) And you're talking about space.)

mmmoguschiy-new:
I gave you the link this morning...? You don't want it, others don't want it... so what's it for anyway?
I was busy this morning watching the play. Well, if you can't say it in your own words, then it's really not worth it.

mmmoguschiy-new:
I can see that those who might have something to say are in other threads... why did i get involved again? i haven't been here in a month... I hadn't posted much before that either... I thought about not coming in at all... Can't! Bored!!! Really bored!!! I understand Tuma's concerns... I couldn't help it but decide to go on with the topic since Stary's been churning it out so much (LTRO). But for some reason he won't discuss it with me... Sad!!! You may as well worry about it... at least forever...

He must have "white spots" himself. Why show them to someone in the know? It would be better to walk around on a "bean")))