FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 499

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I'm not a lady, I'm not impressed by that kind of compliment. I'm interested in your age, beard colour and length, and the number of years you spend watching price movements on charts. Are you 20-30-40-50-60-70-80-90-100-110 years old?

It is desirable to make a forecast with trades already opened on the real account with an indication of the entry and exit points at both stop and take positions.

with an argument.

:-) good point. however, when one has a buy one may have a sell!

and then the thread begins the process of wiping the snot ... one to the other.

You're asking him to do the impossible! He's not God to give you everything at once.

sxww:
Sensei, piss more))))
I'm not Darwin, so jump or dive is up to you.

sxww:

Come che)

Ha ha ha!

Tantrik:
I'm not Darwin, so jump or dive is up to you.
You're not Darwin, you fool, Leshka is not from Voronezh, no relation?))

on one trader's site for several years I was watching this picture! i.e. i have a statistic.

At the end of the day before the opening and closing of the next day for intraday, there was a cool custom!

In the morning, a competent group of traders gave a forecast of where the price would go during the day.

The analysis is very primitive - just how D1 closes, just as a bull or bear, everything is just a white or black candle.

I.e. there was a vote every day on how the day would close !

It was very cool to bet against this prediction - in more than 50% of cases the bet was justified!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

on one trader's site for several years I was watching this picture! i.e. i have a statistic.

At the end of the day before the opening and closing of the next day for intraday, there was a cool custom!

In the morning, a competent group of traders gave a forecast of where the price would go during the day.

The analysis is very primitive - just how D1 closes , just as a bull or bear, everything is just a white or black candle.

I.e. there was a vote every day on how the day closes !

It was very cool to bet against this prediction - in more than 50% of cases the bet was justified!

Because the intraday is the most difficult, and certainly not a guessing game, there are levels, the price approaches and then we look at the feed, whether there will be something to do or not, and based on this we either smoke or open a position. Where the day will close, up or down ...., it's stupid.

The americans are buying audis from 7578-80 and you're blathering on)

By the way, Bank of Australia's foreign exchange reserves in % looked at, 55% in quid, gained)

sxww:

By the way, Bank of Australia's foreign exchange reserves in % looked at, 55% in quid, gained)

Where have you been watching such fairy tales! You must have fogged up your lenses.

sxww:
Because the intraday is the most difficult and certainly not a guessing game, there are levels, the price approaches and we look at the line, if something will do there or not, we either smoke or open position depending on it. Where the day will close, up or down ...., it's stupid.

I'm not a fool for intraday, it's a real trick!

i told you, betting against a prediction of more than 50% of the crowd was a profit

But the hardest intraday is also the network of forecasting chips, for example Gerczyk was an intraday :-) and he made forecasts for himself while choosing a tool and direction.