FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1860

Alexey Busygin:

These investors are strange people, the dollar is getting stronger and they are getting rid of a profitable asset.

They are going crazy because of their rich life, they have some bad idea to reactivate the oil resources and export them.

All in all, they are having fun, gentlemen democrats.

Look where the oil is. The maximum loss per barrel is 30 quid.

azfaraon:
Look where the oil is ...The maximum loss per barrel is 30 quid ...and the earnings? Why not discount it and make money .
It's really cheaper to import into the country for $100 than to export out of the country for $30.

Alexey Busygin:
It is indeed cheaper to import into a country for $100 than to export out of a country for $30
Where did you see that in the first place))) ? They charge a lot for pennies. And just ask yourself what the cost of a $100 note is.)

azfaraon:
I kind of look at the charts as you do))

Market volume (turnover) has increased sharply since 10am https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/4365968/eurusd-m1-e-global-trade

График EURUSD, M1, 2015.12.16 16:07 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, M1, 2015.12.16 16:07 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: M1. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2015.12.16 16:07 UTC.

Lesorub:

while gluttonous, the limit was triggered:

Who's going to save the 'caddy' ?)

Hi all, where would you advise me to start?

denniss:
Hi all, where do you suggest we start?

With a sedative, for starters.

And then decipher your post. What do you mean?

Server Muradasilov:
With a sedative, for starters.

I'm serious.

I read you here, Lumberjack with sticks, I don't know, I don't trust you.

denniss:

I'm serious.

I read you here, Lumberjack with sticks, I do not know that there is no trust.

And he's not getting into your confidence ))), he's chopping cabbage, and pouring it into the cellar.

To begin with, you have to devise your own strategy, watch various videos, don't demo for at least four months.

Server Muradasilov:

And he's not getting into your confidence)), he's chopping cabbage and stuffing it in the cellar.

To begin with, you have to devise your own strategy, watch various videos, don't try a demo for at least four months.

Why so long?

I have practiced.