stranger:
And for nothing.
but explain?

iIDLERr:
bream.
Giving bream is the first thing to do!

Lesorub:
Do you want me to explain?
What is there to explain, we hit an option barrier not a big sin not to work on the rebound 30 points do not lie on the road, and the volumes to help

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
What is there to explain, we hit the options barrier, it is a big sin not to work on the rebound 30 pips are not lying on the road

you also said "for nothing"!

Why do you disobey?

Lesorub:

you also said "for nothing"!

why disobey?

)) here's a disobedient son, father forgive the asshole ))

Lesorub:
but what can I explain?
What's there to explain? You took a couple of dozen pips and lost a fig and a half, that's just today, but that's every day)

stranger:
What do you need to explain? You took a few dozen pips and lost a dozen and a half chips, it's just today, and it happens every day).
Well, only the smartest ones can take chips, we just need the change, you need stamina, character, this is skill! One and a half figs up and a fig down!

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Well, only the very best can take figs and we have only small change, you need stamina, character, this is skill!
I used to say it all the time - think where to buy, not where to sell)))) Now you don't have to think where to buy).

stranger:
What's there to explain? I took a couple of dozen pips and a half a fig, that's just today, but that's every day).

i have everything ahead of me, what about you?

stranger:
So said all the time - think where to buy, not sell))) Now I don't have to think where to buy)
I work from levels on the pullback, so I skip the impulse because I do not know where it may pull, I react depending on the fact, i.e. mostly intraday, levels are rebuilding every day, so there will be a new day and food