FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 193

stranger:
If interesting, look at last weekend's posts, there, when I posted a screen "shopping set", then told the teacher and the purpose of the movement).

I looked it up. I remembered. Too bad I wasn't there on Sunday).

Also not a bad option (need to think about it) and Zugman you posted everything, he even got lost...

stranger:

Barabashkin, hey, here's a read

http://bookzz.org/book/898760/824ee6

Says the site is not available in your country... Does anyone in Russia have it open?

Evgenya1:
Says website not available in your country... Does anyone in Russia have it open?
downloaded, no problem

new-rena:
downloaded, no problem
And this is what it gives me https://signup.playster.com/global?sf=prone&m=books&ad_domain=ads.ad-center.com&ad_path=/smart_ad/display&ref=5022766&q=The%20Commitments%20of%20Traders%20Bible:%20How%20To%20Profit%20from%20Insider%20Market%20Intelligence%20(Wiley%20Trading)&prod=141&landing_page_id=422&t=1437850345159&rh=805576714&placement=http://bookzz.org/book/898760/824ee6&seed=1948843587&sid=46&adserver=0.16.0

Ishim:
How can you understand if you don't have a brain of your own and you are forcefully taught that there is no TF. )))))(banks work on the TF if you ask me) just a final touch....

When I buy bananas in shops, they don't ask what TF you buy.

I don't understand them either. What jerks, right? )))

//by the way, is that all you saw in my message to you?

new-rena:
downloaded, no problem.
All downloaded, thanks.

stranger:
If you're interested, check out last weekend's posts, when I posted the screenshot of the "shopping set", I told the Teacher and the purpose of the move)
I found the glass there. Did you write it yourself?

Out of habit every evening I read the thread in case something useful comes up and it looks like it needs to be renamed "who has the widest galifes" =)

Evgenya1:
Out of habit every night I read the branch, suddenly that will be useful and it seems it is necessary to rename the branch, to put it mildly "who has the widest loin cloth" =)

When people come to the forum, they all have a wider habit (mostly everyone). Some people still have this habit.

One of the few who have laid out his creation, which almost no one noticed (because of the width of the waistcoat) - it Matroskin. Now people are thinking - how did he earn (earns)? His creation has only 4 lines of code (basic). And I think it still hasn't been erased. But there's a major circumstance there - which is why the course is running. There are many guesses, and many correct ones, even Strange showed that he walks around that weekend and knows what's wrong, but he doesn't know how elementary Matroskin did it in the metake. You don't need to go anywhere or look at anything else. Everything is in the metak.

new-rena:

When people come to the forum, they all have a wider habit (mostly everyone). Some have the habit of staying that way.

One of the few who posted his creation that almost no one noticed (because of the width of the goleph) was Matroskin. Now people are thinking - how did he make money? His creation has only 4 lines (main lines). And I think it still hasn't been erased. But the main circumstance there is the one that makes the course run. There's a lot of conjecture, and a lot of it right. You don't have to go anywhere or look at anything else. It's all there in the meta.

Matroskin is who, I must have missed it.