Filtering signals on the Expert Advisor. I chose the iVolume indicator for filtering. What other indicators do you use? - page 3

Here's the Robot with iVolume filtering system.
Files:

The tests are ok, have you tried the demo? And yes, why is there a wrecker and a parabolic?

Kino:

The tests are ok, have you tried the demo? And yes, why is there a wreck and a parabolic?

I haven't tried it on demo yet. The MA plays the role of price smoothing (period from 1 to 5, where 5 is the maximum value), and Parabolic_SAR finds price reversal points (instead of "price" comes the MA). If only these two indicators (MA and Parabolic) trade, then almost half of the signals (or more) are false. Therefore before that the robot finds "pivot" levels, and calculates a channel based on 4 points of the past day (high and low). Opening of the deal goes constantly to the direction of the pivot and to the trend of the channel. Then the robot watches the strength of the iVolume indicator to filter the signals.

If you complicate it, i.e. make the calculation of technical analysis parameters smoother, the testing is very slow, so I simplified some calculations. For example, I wanted to make statistical analysis of price - monthly, including data of several indicators.

It is not quite clear what parameters the Expert Advisor should work with. I ran it on minutes on all ticks, there are regular errors of 131 and 4059 in the logs.

-Aleks-:

It is not quite clear what parameters the Expert Advisor should work with. I ran it on minutes on all ticks, there are regular errors of 131 and 4059 in the logs.

I don't have any errors on the minutes.

I ran on all ticks on EURUSD M5 default settings, initial depo 3000. The test runs without errors, quotes are five digits.

Good afternoon! We're picking up the thread.

Alexander Ivanov:
Here's the Robot with iVolume filtering system.
Did someone forbid you to post the code?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Did someone ban you from posting the code?
Hi! No, they didn't. On the contrary, the moderator has given permission to share the code. There is a zip archive at the top. But we have already passed this stage and I have revised filters and combined them in a new way. I will post the new code today.