Strategies that give big profits - page 2

avtomat:
Incorrect calculations. Incorrect calculation result. Incorrect comparison. And incorrect target setting.

Give the more correct ones.

at the end of 5 years of this trade, the account will be5.08151E+11

at the end of the year419096.6965

at the end of the first quarter, second year113706579.1

Prival-2:

Give the more correct ones.

at the end of 5 years of this trade, the account will be5.08151E+11

at the end of the year419096.6965

at the end of the first quarter, second year113706579.1

"will be" ?????

The correct way to put it is this: it would be if the conditions during the calculated extrapolation timeframe did not change significantly.

But conditions change!!!

And this can be seen even in the picture of the report:

You can clearly see that the second half of the graph has already gone into meltdown. This is a serious warning of a possible imminent reversal of the movement.

Besides, if we take into account periodical withdrawals, the calculation methodology itself should be adjusted, taking into account the withdrawn cache, and the shift of the intermediate start point. That is, local coordinates should be entered.

To make it clearer, divide this graph in half:

The first part -- from point #1 to point #100

second part -- from point #101 to #200

Now evaluate the movement parameters on these two sections. And, as they say, feel the difference.

Prival-2:

In five years? Do you understand what you are asking for?

And what am I asking for? I'm asking you to show me REAL trading over 5 years. Not failed attempts to cheat DCs. Not an explanation of how much "you can get".

And if TS is within all rules of brokerage company - I'm even agree to look at just the work of strategy tester. Although, it would be better to look at a real PAMM.

Is there such a PAMM?

And now the homework. If you do 50% per year on your diaries. With initial deposit of 10 thousand dollars. How many years it will take you to earn1066332 $.
That's the
figure winwin2007 will have in a year.

Why would it be, if you say yourself - DTs have immediately imposed restrictions? Won't be a million dollars in a year! And I will have it in 13 years.

I repeat - I'm talking about real earnings, not opportunities. What's the point of the TS if the VC won't give the money back?

Laryx:

And what am I asking for? I am asking you to show me REALtrading over 5 years.

This depth of history is seldom (if ever) kept by any trade organisation.

Shall we count abstract money, or shall we talk about TC?

barabashkakvn:
This depth of history is very rare (if at all) for trading organizations.

Well, firstly, in the same Alps - there are five PAMMOs with a history of 5 years or more.

Secondly, I am happy with the real for a couple of years, and all that before - on the strategy tester.

I have already noticed correctly - the strategy shown on the Championship clearly went wrong. I just guessed it in time, and it was profitable for some time. Judging by the twitching at the end, the loss of such TS is very possible without the "CA tricks". And it is almost guaranteed with "FC's machinations".

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Looking for Traders to Manage Accounts

liagold, 2015.03.27 10:21 am

Hi all!!!

I've been seriously interested in forex lately, but I can't trade myself, or rather I can - but unstably, constantly thinking about money, which is categorically not recommended to do. The human factor, so to speak)) I've done everything - I even closed my balance and traded like that )) Many traders recommend me to do it that way. But all the same, the thought that I had to withdraw money from the market today, or take a loss - crushed my working algorithm. I was tired of spending a lot of time in trading and not getting any profit or loss - it was killing me, and one day I realized that I should not be in trading )) no willpower is enough. So a friend of mine offered to take my account and trade it. I just did not want to trade further, because I had no time to do it and since we were friends, it was inconvenient for him to take a part of profit from me)) But he recommended a couple of traders, who I later worked with. One of them traded for 3 months and started to withdraw from my account after a while. He traded me 27% of the initial amount. My second didn't make any profit, but he bragged the most)))), he says that the market was unfavourable. ))) My aim is to assimilate all possible profits, that is why I suggested to use this trader for further analysis. With Vitaly (that is his name) it averages 5% a month, although he says that his strategy easily makes 10%, but the risks are higher. I have little experience with him, but I hope he will not let me down)) But I also want two managers to unload risks. If i want to trade with a real broker, i dont know what to do with him, but i am sure he will do it. If anyone is interested, I will share my practice. In general, I will be grateful for any information from you, and thank you in advance.

Quotation: (recommend me traders, experts in their business, who have a history, who can confirm their results, give me their contacts). MARIO definitely knows of such - that's 100%.

I'm in non-politics, but the fact (ROBBIES DO NOT WORK) is on the face of it!!! You have one of two things; either things are bad (which is not GOOD) or things are very good but you don't know what to do about it)))). The topic automatically turns into a "mockery", where you yourself are laughing!!! FOREX is not the direction where you can earn something! MARIO is your guarantee!!!

Files:
photo_58185.jpg  173 kb

Prival-2:

Just say it out loud $3.2 trillion....

where to get that many shovels?

just think: who would be willing to lose that much?

i.e. would be willing to lose it anyway.

ZS: the work was done on the demo, and there, of course, the liquidity is infinite.

If i had a real broker, i would have known that he was a real broker and i would have closed the place. I don't know whether he was working for real or not.

ZZZY: the fact that the strategy stops working it is not always the merit broker, just maybe this strategy someone has lost or someone put protection against this strategy).

Laryx:

The strategy shown at the championship has clearly gone awry. The man just guessed it in time, and for some time was in profit. Judging by the twitching at the end - the loss of such TS is very possible without the "CA tricks". And it's almost guaranteed with "DT's nepotism".

You haven't read my post carefully. And you draw your conclusions guessing from coffee grounds. I repeat, during the championship, the organizers began to change the quoting regime. They introduced special filters that were aimed specifically against this strategy, not to let it make money... because the profits hit the ceiling.

avtomat:

"would be" ?????

The correct way to put it is this: it would be if conditions during the calculated extrapolation timeframe did not change significantly.

But conditions change!!!

And you can see it even in the picture of the report :

You can clearly see that the second half of the graph has already gone into meltdown. This is a serious warning of a possible imminent reversal of the movement.

This is the equity curve. Same answer for you, that's when the organizers started "playing" against this EA. And if you participated in the championship, saw it and knew the rules, it earned that amount there without reinvesting... there were limits. 5 lots maximum and that's it. Had there been reinvestment, the profits would have been many times bigger.

You still haven't given figures. You claimed that I had it all wrong...please give me the figures, not your reasoning. The problem conditions are the same as they were. Advisor has been trading for 5 years with the same efficiency.... what will be his profit ?

Prival-2:

is the equity curve. Same answer for you, that's when the organizers started "playing" against this EA. And if you participated in the championship, saw it and knew the rules, he earned that amount there without reinvesting... there were limits. 5 lots maximum and that's it. If there had been reinvestment, the profits would have been many times greater.

You never gave me any figures. You claimed I had it all wrong...please give me the numbers, not your reasoning. The conditions of the problem are the same as they were. Advisor has been trading for 5 years with the same efficiency.... what will be his profit ?

You want numbers...? Fine. Give me the coordinates of the chart points -- and you'll get the numbers.