Emotions when trading - page 60

Would you please slow down," I write down.

MIG32:
Would you please slow down," I write down.
not vindictive?

There's so much to remember. I'll write it down and reread it before going to bed.

"which was triggered by the pilot's brain impulses" - that must have been embellished a bit.

RichFX5:
An important part of the market is emotional preparedness. Many beginners ignore this topic, and it is very important when trading. I used to trade on a demo account and had no emotions. Everything changed when I got a real account. It feels totally different and the most important thing is to stay calm from the very beginning. With time you will get used to it and everything will become normal.
What will you get used to, it is not quite clear?

You have to take trading calmly and without nerves

_new-rena:
Привыкание к чему будет, не совсем понятно?

_new-rena:
What will it be like to get used to, I don't quite understand?

Getting used to the emotions experienced in a real account. And not to commit any wagering actions.

Just trade once a day, and don't inflate the lot.
After a year or two of getting used to it, the emotions will go away, both positive and negative.

Maksim-L:
Just trade once a day, and don't inflate the lot.
After a year or two of getting used to it, the emotions will go away, both positive and negative.
Also, your wife will leave, your car will leave, the bank will get the flat for debts

mmmoguschiy:
Also, your wife will leave, your car will leave, the bank will take over your flat.
You can't trade on credit. It's the law.