For major banks Considering job offers as a trader at your bank - page 4

Translator:

By the way, the work of the programmer will also be fully automated and program writing will be handled by artificial intelligence systems.

Cool... And the trader's labour?

IvanIvanov:

Uffffffffff

It's not the grassroots I'm aiming for...

Where is it?

***** what will be.... and what are they counting.... And what's holding them back...

Why are you talking about them..... and not yourself?

I'm telling you as a banker, they won't even call such clowns for an interview.

risk93:
I'm telling you as a banker, they don't even call such clowns for interviews.

I'm telling you, you're not a banker - you're a clown... bankers don't post like that...

They don't call for interviews..... sheep go there...

Normal people get jobs...

IvanIvanov:
Cool... and the trader's labour?

In the notorious Metatrader, trading from levels and indicator systems are our everything.

But the banks can afford both arbitrage and high-speed trading.

Translator:

In the notorious Metatrader, trading from levels and indicator systems are our everything.

But banks can afford both arbitrage and high-speed trading.

Naive.... as if that's what trading is all about... :-)

Ivan, if you really learned how to trade, and really want to become a trader treasury or investment bank business, then you need to look for outputs on the banks' dealers, they do not hang out here, because. Bank dealers and programming are absolutely NOT compatible! And forex in a bank is not the same forex that you have learned (I really hope so))) to do in MT, it's also the depo market, depo-swaps, forex-swaps, repos, etc.. there pricing is completely different than mt, the market may have one price and you and your counterparty will trade at another ))) in a bank forex is basically NOT trading, you just need to exchange one currency for another... and that's it!!! WITHOUT trying to make any money!

i.e., if you are serious about it, it is better to contact the bank's e-mail address directly and you may find it on the bank's website )).

You may find it on their site). On the other hand, if everything is OK, why do you need a bank? If you have a good PAMM account, what prevents you from dealing directly with the broker or making a PAMM signal?

denkir:

In order to interest a big bank, you have to be something of yourself too... big, solid, etc. That's one.

And two, the bank will ask for a guarantee, usually 100%. Assets usually. I.e. if you do not bring him the promised interest for a month, the bank will write off the expected amount from the value of the asset in its favour...

Ready? :-)

No one requires any guarantees, risk management sets an OVP limit for a dealer, a loss limit, exceed the limit - they fire you and that's it )))

IvanIvanov:
With what risks? Are you unhappy with the risks on my broadcast?
Ivan, I'm sorry, but your broadcast is typical Ilan with minor modifications. It's too small to offer it to the banks. They are not fools there, and they won't be interested in Ilan with potentially infinite risk.

I wonder who Ilan is - he's killing me, if anyone knows him, tell him to tell me!

And another thing I wonder is if a lot of dough trades in illan in increments of 100 or more four digits - does it have any effect on market behavior or not?

I don't want to prove anything to anyone, but in the last couple of years of market watching I think that even the makers are trading in llans
and the crowd is too shy.

And all brilliant is simple! And no one abolished the sin of greed, etc., etc.

I think we should send an offer in writing to the banks' emails ???