FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 751

gnawingmarket:
He sees us and hears us.

But how will HE show us the way now?(((

pound

stranger:

But how will HE show us the way now?

It seems your faith in HIM is true, so listen and you will hear HIM in your heart. And so HE will guide you to the true path. )))

tol64:
It seems that your faith in HIM is true, so listen and you will hear HIM in your heart. And so HE will guide you to the right path. )))
This is a trojan.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7315 is a good indicator
Keltner ATR Bands
Keltner ATR Bands
  • votes: 1
  • John Smith
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор канала Келтнера.

tol64:
It seems that your faith in him is true, so listen to him and you will hear him in your heart. And so HE will guide you to the right path. )))

Well, if shaman's predictions are 90% accurate, what do we do now? If he says "BUY" - you have to sell immediately. For the entire depot.

Matroskin has already conducted an experiment - I traded on his predictions - he lost

I don't know why I traded so fast, but I opened profit and smiled =)

IRIP:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7315 is a good indicator

I prefer the "turtle" channel 20 and 60 for breakdown.

stranger:
Quinto, I understand buying and speculating on a figure or two, but why keep buying things that go down?
Imagine buying in July 2012 - as I was buying, I was buying and closing in december 2013 - what's the profit?)

kwinto:
Imagine buying in July 2012 - as you go, you've been buying and closing in December 2013 - what's the profit? crazy))
Thing is, there was buying in June 10, in July 12, gutted support and the hai was not renewed, suggestive))))

Silent:
This is a Trojan.
IRIP:

Well, if shaman's predictions are 90% accurate, what do we do now? If he says "BUY" - you have to sell now. For the entire depot.

Matroskin has already conducted an experiment - I traded on his predictions - he lost

I opened it in profits, smiling =)

Just kidding. Let it rest for now. ))

kwinto:
Imagine bought in July 2012 - as I was refinancing and closed in december 2013 - what's the profit? crazy))

Have you looked at the metals?

Tol64:
Just kidding. Let it rest for now. ))

I am too. Not about him either :-)