FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 217

Sdimm:
The pound is in a hurry, there is still a move for it )))) the pound should go up.... )))

What was there for me to look forward to on a Friday night?

The pound now has resistance just above 5720, if it passes, go for 59 and pennies.

Ishim:

new old scenario - sell limit 2470 (20 pips on short stops)))) of course the 26th is close - but I think it will not work (somebody sold a good one - the stop is far away) of the 22nd will work stop in bu ))))))) (so it seems)

Sensei, what's with the sell on the low again?)))

stranger:

What was there for me to look forward to on a Friday night?

The pound now has resistance just above 5720, pass, catch at 59 and pennies.

Yeah, that's it)))

stranger:
Sensei, what's with the sell on the low again?)))
You're low - let's not get hysterical about anything (options - up, down)

Ishim:

new old scenario - sell limit 2470

I don't want to sound like a nerd, but... what are you going to do if the eu goes up? And it could easily do that.

In other words: WHERE ARE THE STOPPIES?

)))

Ishim:
you're low - let's not get hysterical and go somewhere (options - up, down)
Come on, don't embarrass my grey beard and head and everything else.... Where are the stops you swore to put? ))))

stranger:
Come on, don't embarrass my grey beard and head and everything else.... Where are the stops you swore to put? ))))
I'm betting on buys and sells .... there's a buy at the top you can't see it (it's from the old tsa)

Bicus:

Not to be nerdy, but... what are you going to do if the eu goes up? And it could easily do that.

In other words: WHERE ARE THE STOPPERS?

)))

It won't go above 26th - that's for sure!

Dima, pound

Ishim:
I bet on the buys and on the sells .... There is a buy at the top that is not visible (left over from the old TS)

How curious. Buy is up, sell is down.

What's the point?