FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 133

so to speak, shooting at the moon (in English) is about achieving wishful thinking but not achievable goals... :-)))

dream of vanities... :-)))

( here's a clip about a pessimist and an optimist... it is just about jousting for the moon :-)))

zoritch:

You're such a wanker... :-))) English you need to learn ... :-))) ( google translator - that's power... :-)) better go to the oxford dictionary...

conceptually - I wouldn't get into shopping yet anyway...

Yes, as if Chinese wasn't compulsory............

zoritch:

so to speak, shooting at the moon (in English) is about achieving wishful thinking but not achievable goals... :-)))

dream of vanities... :-)))

Which English is it? There are many of them and they are different...

gnawingmarket:
Yeah, as if Chinese wasn't compulsory............
Come on, the Chinese are learning Russian in droves.

Speculator_:
What English is it in? There are many of them and they are different...
in any... who knows what to feed Yorkshire pigs...

zoritch:
on any... who knows what to feed Yorkshire pigs...
All right! Fuck his English...

gnawingmarket:
Yeah, as if Chinese didn't have to be compulsory............

if this is political innuendo again, well what can I tell you about the love of domestic coffins and the instinct for self-preservation and protection of your loved ones...

you don't get it...

zoritch:

if this is political innuendo again, well what can I tell you about love of domestic coffins and the instinct for self-preservation and protection of your loved ones...

you don't get it...

i remember when i graduated high school, the uriah heep loton sang in wiseman about shouting for the moon... i had tears in my eyes...

and now we're all degenerate...

zoritch:

I had tears in my eyes...

From the motherland?

zoritch:

Well, it doesn't have to be that deep........ simply because Chinese is becoming more important than English in economic terms.