Interesting and Humour - page 3574

Vladimir Gribachev:

I have a safe :)

My wife and I have the keys.

Believe me, it won't help!
Kids, they can be so clever.

Vladimir Gribachev:

I trust her, she doesn't take anything without asking.

It's just a precaution, I even have a flash drive with all the instructions, sources, contacts, keys and passwords...

...so they won't be lost in case...

And here you are sure to get burned, as soon as the child learns to press the Power button on the laptop!

Yuriy Zaytsev:
You're sure to get burned as soon as the child learns to press the Power button on the laptop!

No, no, no, no.

my work laptop, it's my work laptop - I don't let anyone else use it.

Let him squeeze his wife's tablet if he wants, or I'll get her a separate laptop later.

Vladimir Gribachev:

I have a safe :)

My wife and I have the keys.

A safe is a great thing, you know what to take out of the house.

Vladimir Gribachev:

No, no, no, no.

my work laptop, it's my work laptop - I don't let anyone else use it.

Let her squeeze the tablet from her wife if she wants, or I'll get her a separate laptop later.

You won't even notice

or from this separate laptop, your kid will connect to your laptop with, like, a net use *\\address\c$
and then... And then some more, and then straight to the flash drive.

В Facebook появился поиск изображений по ключевым словам
В Facebook появился поиск изображений по ключевым словам
  • Владимир Лещёв
  • life.ru
Новый сервис основан на технологии Lumos, которая изначально создавалась для помощи слабовидящим людям. По задумке разработчиков функция должна была описывать происходящее на фотографиях, однако в итоге для неё нашлось и другое применение. При помощи искусственного интеллекта Lumos может распознавать образы на фотографиях и тем...

В России научились мониторить Telegram и Viber сотрудников
В России научились мониторить Telegram и Viber сотрудников
  • Арсений Мирный
  • life.ru
Фото: © ISOPIX/EAST NEWS Утечка корпоративных данных через мобильные устройства является одной из главных проблем современного бизнеса. Если раньше главным средством шпионажа были компьютеры, то теперь проблема охватила мобильные: финансовые документы, технологии или даже простейшие маркетинговые планы легко похитить, особенно во время...

Well I can only add that the most brilliant thing you can do is never give up. And don't take everything you hear or read on faith or for granted.

Just because someone else fails with a certain strategy doesn't mean that you will fail too.

Maybe you've found the missing link, maybe your calculations are ten times as deep as anyone else's, or at a level that no one has tried before...

You may be told: don't do this or don't do that for one reason or another. But what I think is that those people who tell you this - they are always visible "on the surface" and they are what I call them - "screamers". They make a lot of noise, but rarely back up their claims by presenting the maths, and so they are always expected to fail.

Just keep that in mind and try to check everything.

----------

Marco van der Heyden,
mql5 forum moderator

[Original text here]

Good morning

"And today, not everyone can look into tomorrow. Or rather, not only everyone can look, few can do it", V. Klitschko.